Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 97

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Skylar, Liz, Monica, Emily and Lila Rae and Constanza and Bianca and Rae and Skye and Lydia and Abby and Genevieve. were their for the shower. “Mother, Thank you for this”Skylar said “You're welcome, I’m happy for you and Carman”Skye said “Thanks Mother, Me too,”Skylar said “Have you hire a nanny”Skye ask “Not yet”Skylar said “You're going to need one, It’s okay to have a nanny to help you”Skye said “I know”Skylar said Genevieve was in her wheelchair as Skylar came by. “Sis, I love you, I do wish you were better I need my sister”Skylar said “Skylar, Have you pick out more names”Liz ask “Yes, Steven and Luke for the boys and Genevieve and Sarah and Audrey”Skylar said “Those our wonderful names”Emily said “Yes they are, You're going to be a great mother”Lila Rae said “I hope so, I’m scare to raise this many children at once”Skylar said “That’s why you need a nanny”Skye said “You're mother is right”Monica said “Thank”Skylar said “Why don't we opening gifts”Skye ask “Sure”Skylar said “Skylar, I found one I think you may want to open first”Bianca said She pick up the wrap box. “I found it at mother house”Bianca said “Oh Genevieve”Skylar said she cried a little and open it was different color baby blankets and dress and pants for boys. “It’s like Genevieve know”Skylar said “Yeah”Skye said she hug her daughter. “Their a card too”Bianca said “Thanks Bianca for bring this to me, I will read the card later, You're mother would love all this care you're giving her”Skylar said “Thanks Aunt Skylar”Bianca said “Let’s opening more gifts”Rae said

Constanza went by Genevieve. “Oh Genevieve, I will take care of this”Constanza said Genevieve look at her. “Constanza, Why are you not help me! You know I don’t want to live like this! Why ! Genevieve invoice said

“Wow, I have a lot of baby stuff, I’m going to need all this”Skylar ask “Yes you are, But I can help too”Liz said “Thanks, But I know this will be all worth it”Skylar said “Yes it will”Lydia said “Finally my dreams are coming true”Skylar said “Yes they are”Rae said “I just wish I had my twin here to”Skylar said “I know baby”Skye said “Thanks Mother for all this”Skylar said “You're welcome”Skye said

At Luis~ Luis was going over the menu when Lorenzo came in. “Father”Luis said “Luis, I have some news, Are we alone”Lorenzo ask “Yes what is going on”Luis ask “I don’t want you to join me but I’m back! I took out Julian last night and now I have his territory “Lorenzo said and pour a drink of brandy. “That’s great Father, Does Mother know”Luis ask “No I haven’t told you're mother about take Julian territory yet”Lorenzo said “Why did you kill Julian”Luis ask “Because he poison you're sister, I been waiting thinking he had a cure but it was a lie”Lorenzo said “Well I’m glad you did, I want to join you father”Luis said “No son”Lorenzo said “”Father, Please”Luis said “You're mother going to hate this “Lorenzo said “She doesn’t have to know”Luis said “True, Just keep this place we can use it as a cover”Lorenzo said “Sure”Luis said “I will see you tonight”Lorenzo said “Yes”Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment