Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 99

~At The country club~Skye, Rae, Monica,Alan, Tracy, Genevieve, Skylar, Lila Rae, Luis and Lorenzo and Emily and Nikolas and AJ were their with the lights out when Alexander and Bianca came in. “Why are we here, Why are the lights out”Bianca ask as the lights came back on, “Happy Birthday! Everyone yelled. “Oh my god”Bianca said Skye push Genevieve by Bianca. “Bianca, You're mother want to plan this party for you”Skye said “Really”Bianca ask “Yes, I found a note in her planner so I planned it”Skye said “Thank you Grandmother, Oh Mother”Bianca said she hug her mother who look at Bianca. “Oh my sweet Bianca, Please let me go, I do love you but It’s time”Genevieve said she took Bianca arm. “Mother, I love you , Please come back to me”Bianca said and took Genevieve hand off her arm. “Genevieve come back to our daughter”Alexander said he look at Genevieve. “Oh My Alexander, I do love you please help me, Make my parents let me go , You can do anything” Genevieve said

“Thank you all for coming, This means a lot to me, I’m glad I did come to town and I meet all of you and to be a part of this family , I feel blessed that I have a lot of family that love me”Bianca said “Yes you do, We want to ask you're adoptive parents to come but we don’t know their number”Alexander said “It’s okay”Bianca said “Bianca, I went to Genevieve house and I found this in the closed”Skylar said it was a box. “Mother brought me a gift”Bianca said “Yes, It meant a lot to me to get the gift from Genevieve at the showers so I know this will mean a lot to you”Skylar said “Yes it will”Bianca said she open it was a frame picture of Genevieve and Bianca together with a note on it. “I know it’s not that much, But I loved this picture of us, I’m glad you're in my life”Genevieve, “Oh Mother, I love this, I will not give up on you coming back to us”Bianca said she kiss her mother on the cheek and Genevieve made a noise. “I know you love me mother”Bianca said

“That was so sweet of Skylar”Alan said “Yes it was”Skye said “Skye, How are things going”Alan ask “It’s been good Adam sent over a therapy to work with Genevieve”Skye said “That’s good it will help Genevieve, What happened to her hand’”Alan ask “Genevieve knock over some things that were on the table”Skye said “Oh”Alan said

“Bianca, I have a gift for you too, This belongs to ever Cassadine we wear this”Nikolas said Bianca open it was a necklace. “It has the family crest on it”Nikolas said “Thank you Grandfather”Bianca said “You're welcome, I love you”Nikolas said “I love you too”Bianca said they share a hug. “Thank you Father, Bianca, I didn’t know what you want so I set up a saving account for you”Alexander said “You don’t have to do that”Bianca said “I want to take care of you”Alexander said Skylar push Genevieve by them. “You're mother and I want you to have nothing but the best”Alexander said “Why don’t we order some dinner”Skye ask “Yes, Thank you this is all so formal”Bianca said “You're welcome, I thought this is the kind of party you want”Skye said “Yes I do”Bianca said everyone expect Alexander sit down. “Skylar, I would like to push Genevieve, I want to sit by her”Alexander said “I don’t think so”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Not tonight”Skye said “Daddy, His not going to hurt Genevieve’’ Lila Rae said Alexander push Genevieve to the table and sit by her. “We did good Darling”Alexander said and kiss her on the lips. “Alexander”Lorenzo said “I was hope that kiss would wake Genevieve up, Beside Genevieve is old enough”Alexander said “Let’s eat”Skye said “I want to thank you all for coming and Grandmother for doing this”Bianca said “You're welcome, You're mother would still want you to have a party”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said “Bianca, You're mother does love you”Lorenzo said “I know”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment