Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 76


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was fix the table put the food out when Skye came in the room. “How was Genevieve bath”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye with the chair. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Skye I’m sorry about this morning I just want our daughter to wake up and I know you are giving up on Genevieve” Lorenzo said “I’m not giving up on Genevieve, Never I just am scare”Skye said “I’m scare too what will happened when Genevieve wake up but I will not give up on her”Lorenzo said “What if we lose in court”Skye ask “I have a plan”Lorenzo said “What is you're plan”Skye ask Lorenzo told Skye his plan.

At Skylar/Carman~ Skylar was looking at picture of her and Genevieve when they were little when Carman came in. “Skylar”Carman said “I miss my sister”Skylar said “I know you do”Carman said “Well Genevieve wake up, Be honest with me”Skylar said “I love you Skylar, I do wish Genevieve would wake up but no if she does wake up, Genevieve will not be the same she will not be a lawyer”Carman said “That would kill Genevieve but I want my sister back so I’m going to help my parents” Skylar said “I understand and I will support you”Carman said “You always do, Tomorrow we find out about the babies”Skylar said “Yes we do”Carman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo had just told Skye his planning. “So Skye will you help me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will be with you on this”Skye said “Thank you, I know this is stress on all of us”Lorenzo said “Yes it is and Lila Rae too she love Genevieve too”Skye said “I know she does”Lorenzo said “Let’s go to bed”Skye said Lorenzo carry Skye to there room and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment