Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 4~”Sax or Skylo’’



At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were their as Carly and Jax walk in. “Why is Jax here with Carly, Where are the twins”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said Carly and Jax walk by. “Jax, Who is watching the twins”Skye ask “Josslyn is, They are sleeping and Carly and I want to get some dinner”Jax said “You're dating”Lorenzo ask “Why do you care, I’m sure that kiss we share today didn’t mean anything to you or did it”Carly ask and walk away with Jax. “You kiss Carly! Skye yelled “Skye, Calm down Carly kiss me I didn’t kiss her back”Lorenzo said “Why did Carly even go neither you”Skye ask “Carly was at the ice cream parlor and we were talking that’s all”Lorenzo said “How long have you and Carly been talking and about what”Skye ask “Genevieve, Carly listen to me and supports me which is more then I can say for you”Lorenzo said “Back at you, I’m staying here tonight”Skye said “Fine! Lorenzo yelled and left.

At Jax/Carly table~Carly and Jax were talking.”Well it looks like so far it work”Carly said “Yes, I can’t believe I’m doing this and team up with you”Jax said “Well for some reason you want Skye back, Did you love Skye all thought our marriage”Carly ask “Yes I’m sorry, But I don’t regret Josslyn”Jax said “Me either and I loved Sonny at the time so I guess we our even”Carly said “Yes”Jax said

In the hallway~ AJ was by the desk as Skye came by. “AJ, I want a room”Skye said “What wrong”AJ ask “Lorenzo kiss Carly and I don’t want to be at the house right now”Skye said “Skye, You can’t think that Lorenzo love Carly over you”AJ ask “We haven’t been getting along since Genevieve “Skye said “Fight for you're marriage”AJ said “I just want a room for tonight”Skye said “Sure”AJ said “Thank you AJ”Skye said “You're welcome, You're not alone if you want to talk”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said she went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment