Monday, December 14, 2015

“Forever Mine part 1 ch 14- “What if”


At the Quartermaine hotel~ Emily and Monica were having dinner together. “Mother are you sure about this divorce you don’t want to regret it”Emily said “Yes I’m sure, but I’m scare to start over”Monica said “It’s hard”Emily said
Alistair came in with Caprice on his arms and they went to Stefan and Laura table. “Let me help you with your chair Darling”Alistair said Caprice sit down. “Thank you dear”Caprice said “I hear you Skype with the boys today”Laura said “Yes they miss us”Caprice said “Yes but they are happy with the school it’s a great school”Alistair said “Yes it is”Stefan said Alistair phone rang. “I have to take this excuse me “Alistair said he left. “ I have a question if Alistair find out that your Nikolas father how much money will He lose”Caprice ask “All of it you better not say anything”Stefan said “Alistair heart will break”Laura said “It’s not like he ever broke my heart”Caprice said “You better not say anything or I will destroy you”Stefan said “You can’t hurt me as much as Alistair has”Caprice said Alistair came back. “Caprice are you okay” You look upset”Alistair ask “I’m fine”Caprice said “What were you talking about”Alistair ask “Grandfather and Monica divorce”Caprice said “Oh, I hope you're both free in two week it’s Caprice birthday party and I have a surprise for my wife”Alistair said He kiss Caprice hand. “I don’t want a party”Caprice said as Lorenzo and Blair came by their table. “Caprice it’s good to see you”Lorenzo said “What do you want”Alistair ask “Alistair not tonight. Lorenzo and Blair so you're together”Caprice ask “Yes we our, I found this box in my club it belong to Jazz”Blair said she handle Caprice the box and it was a lock. “It’s lock I wonder what is in it”Caprice said “Maybe the key you found in the jewelry box could open it”Alistair said “It’s in my purse “Caprice said she open her purse and pull out the key in the box was a note. “Caprice why don't you read this at home” Thank you Blair for give this to my wife”Alistair said “What if Jazz is alive”Caprice ask “You know that not true Ned and Lois ID the body”Alistair said “Daddy was to believe to be dead and he show up”,. “You just don’t want Jazz to be alive you hate her”Caprice said “Your make a scene stop it” Alistair said Caprice left with the note.
At the Art Galley~”So you really want to do this”The man ask “Yes it’s time , Don't you think I miss my family”The other man said “It’s hard”The man said “Yes you save me a year ago I owe you my life”The other man said “Oh you will pay me back”The man said the other man left as the another mystery man pull off his mask. “I’m back”! The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment