Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 90

~At Skye/Lorenzo the next day~Genevieve room~Skye was helping the nurse get Genevieve ready for the doctor appointment. “Hopefully we will get some good news about you”Skye said as she touch her daughter face. “I think we are all set, I just need to make a phone call”Skye said Skye pick up her phone and made a phone call. “Hello, This is Skye Alcazar, I would like to bring my daughter in today to shop, Genevieve has special needs right now”Skye said and hang up. “Good, Now we are all set”Skye said she push Genevieve into the hallway and into the elevator.

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was on the phone. “What did Julian tell you”Lorenzo ask as Skye came in with Genevieve who was in her wheelchair and Lorenzo hang up. “Lorenzo, What is it”Skye ask “I know what the poison was that Julian give Genevieve” Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask “It was arsenic” Lorenzo said “Oh no”Skye said “I know, We will tell Patrick when we see him today”Lorenzo said “I hope their a cure”Skye said “It may be too late”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Are you ready to go”Lorenzo ask “Yes, After I’m take Genevieve shopping , She needs some new clothes” Skye said Genevieve was looking at Skye. “Please Mother let me go, For once put me first, I don’t want to be like this” Genevieve invoice said as she try to reach for Skye arm. Genevieve grab her mother’s arm and was holding it tied. “Genevieve, Why are you holding my arm, Let me go”Skye said “Genevieve” Lorenzo said Skye pull Genevieve hand off her arm. “Why would she do that”Skye ask “I don’t know, That’s the first time I saw that”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said

At Skylar/Carman~ Skylar and Carman were having breakfast together, “How was last night with you're sister”Carman ask “I want to believe my sister will wake up but seeing her like this is hard, That’s not my sister, Genevieve isn’t weak it’s like she a baby all over again and I know it’s hard on my parents too”Skylar said “I’m sure it is”Carman said “Genevieve will not wake up , Will she”Skylar ask “No”Carman said “If this was our daughter or son”Skylar said “I don’t know what I would do”Carman said “Me either”Skylar said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo push Genevieve into her wheelchair and by the nurse station, “We our here to see Dr Drake”Skye said “Oh, Okay, I will get him, Who is this cute little girl”The nurse said “Excuse me, My daughter isn’t a little girl! She a grown woman who is just like this for now, Do you know who I’m”Skye ask “I’m sorry”The nurse said and left. “You handle that well”Lorenzo said “I will not let anyone talk to our daughter like that ’Skye said “Me either”Lorenzo said as Patrick and Robin came by. “We found out what the poison was that Julian give our daughter it was arsenic”Lorenzo said “No”Robin said “Can you give our daughter anything”Skye ask “I’m sorry it’s too late for a cure”Patrick said “No”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Let me see what I can do”Robin said “Thank you, Robin I know you hate me but this is my daughter who needs you”Lorenzo said “I’m doing it for Genevieve”Robin said and left. “Let’s take Genevieve to her MRI”Patrick said “Sure”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment