Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 88




At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye brought Genevieve home and Lorenzo carry her to her room. “You brought a new chair and bed for Genevieve”Skye ask “Yes I did, Why don’t I put Genevieve on her chair”Lorenzo said Lorenzo put Genevieve in her chair. “I’m going to chance her”Skye said “Alright, I will make you some tea and we can talk”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said “I will be back Princess”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Oh Genevieve, I do love you I always have but I don’t know what to do anymore”Skye said as she chance Genevieve and the nurse came in. “I’m just chance Genevieve, I know it doesn’t matter but I want my daughter to always look her best now ever more”Skye said she put on a red dress on Genevieve. “I understand”The nurse said “Is it good for Genevieve to go out”Skye ask “Yes it is”The nurse said “Tell me the truth will my baby come back to us or is this Genevieve life now a grown woman who is now like a baby all over again”Skye ask “This is Genevieve life I’m sorry”The nurse said “It’s okay, I’m going to talk to my husband”Skye said “I need to chance Genevieve tube anyway”The nurse said “Genevieve, Tomorrow maybe I will take you shopping tomorrow you can use some new clothes, I know you always hate how I dress you when you were little”Skye said she kiss Genevieve and left.

Downstairs~Lorenzo was put a tray of cookies on the table as Skye came down. “How is Genevieve, Is she dress better”Lorenzo ask “Yes she is, Lorenzo I do love Genevieve, But this isn’t easy our daughter is now a baby again, What will happened if Genevieve does wake up, What kind of care will she need, Is this fair”Skye ask “You're right , I do worry about that but I will not give up on Genevieve and let our daughter die”Lorenzo said “I just wish you would get the cure from Julian”Skye said “I do too, My guys have Julian and his not talking,We have look at all of his house and nothing”Lorenzo said “I wish you told me, Lorenzo why don’t we go out and talk just us”Skye ask “Sure, Let’s go check on Genevieve first”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping in her chair as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “She fell asleep”The nurse said “Let me move Genevieve to her bed”Lorenzo said he pick Genevieve up and put her in her bed and the nurse fix all the tubes. “We our going out”Skye said “Sure, I will be here”The nurse said “Thanks, Tomorrow we have to take Genevieve to the hospital”Skye said as Skylar came in. “Skylar”Skye said “Mother, Daddy, I came to check on Genevieve”Skylar said “Great,We're just going out”Skye said “Sure, I will stay with Genevieve”Skylar said “Yes, Maybe read to her, I been reading “The little woman” To her”Lorenzo said “That’s Genevieve Favorite book”Skylar said “At least I got that right”Lorenzo said “We will not be too long”Skye said “It’s okay, I have all day”Skylar said Skye and Lorenzo and the nurse left. “Oh Genevieve , I do want you back , I miss you but this isn’t my sister”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment