Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 40~



At England ~A Clinic~ Genevieve room~Genevieve was awake and confess as Lorenzo took her hand. “Genevieve, You been in a coma for a while”Lorenzo said “A coma, How long, Where I’m”Genevieve said as she stutter. “I took you to a clinic in England, You been like this for a year now the doctors and you're mother give up on you but not me”Lorenzo said “Bianca”Genevieve said as she stutter. “She at Port Charles , Bianca was okay with me bring you here to get you better and that’s what we our going to do”Lorenzo said as Dr Hayward came in. “Genevieve , You're awake this is great news”Dr Hayward said “Who are you”Genevieve ask as she stutter. “I’m, Dr David Hayward, I give you this new drug that I’m working on”Dr Hayward said “I want to go home”Genevieve said as she stutter . “In time you can. Now we have to do therapy to get you better”Dr Hayward said “No, Therapy, Why I’m talking like this”Genevieve ask as she stutter. “That’s because you been in a coma for a year, You have to learn everything again”Dr Hayward said “No I don’t, I’m smart”Genevieve said as she stutter. “Genevieve, Now that you're awake we can do this, It’s not that hard now”Lorenzo said “I want to see Bianca”Genevieve said as she stutter. “You will, We will work on get you will then you can go home”Lorenzo said “Okay, Where is Mother”Genevieve ask as she stutter. “You're mother choice to leave us”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said as she stutter she was so confess.” You will need to learn how to walk again and talk right and get dress”Dr Hayward said “I have to learn everything again, Done you know I’m smart, I have a high IQ”Genevieve said as she stutter. “I know”Dr Hayward said

At Port Charles~General Hospital~Skye and Alan were talking. “So Lorenzo hire Dr Hayward to give Genevieve this drug”Skye said “This isn’t good”Alan said “No but I could not stop Lorenzo , Genevieve already had it what was I supposed to do”Skye said “I know, Hopefully it will not hurt Genevieve”Alan said “I know”Skye said as Bianca and William came in. “Bianca”Skye said “It’s time, For the baby”Bianca said “Let’s get you to a room”Alan said “Grandmother, Can you call Daddy”Bianca ask “Sure, It’s going to be okay”Skye said Dr Kelly took Bianca too a room.

At England~ Genevieve room~ “Daddy, Why didn’t you give up on me too, I ask Lila Rae to help me, I sign a DNR”Genevieve ask as she stutter. “I know, I took Lila Rae to court, I could not give up on you, I want a second chance with you”Lorenzo said “Thank you, How was Bianca”Genevieve said as she stutter. “Bianca was scared she needs you, Bianca slept with William Ric lansing son and now she pregnant”Lorenzo said “Wow, I’m going to be a grandmother”Genevieve said as she stutter. “Yes , So we have to get you better”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will get better”Genevieve said as she stutter.

At Port Charles~General Hospital~ Bianca room~ Bianca was giving birth as William was holding her hand and Skye was on the other side of her.”Alexander is out of town but he will be here soon”Skye said “Thanks”Bianca said “Bianca, You're not alone in this”Skye said “No you're not, I’m here for you it’s my child too”William said as Bianca push and out came the baby. “Here is you're son”Dr Kelly said “Is he heath”Bianca ask “Yes he is”Dr Kelly said she give him to Bianca. “His beautiful “Skye said “Yes he is, So what sure we name him”William ask as Nikolas came in the room. “Bianca, You're father is on his way”Nikolas said “Thank you, I want you to come meet my son Nikolas Alexander”Bianca said “Oh Bianca”Nikolas said “I like that name”William said “Thank you, Bianca” Nikolas said “You took me in this family when you didn’t have too”Bianca said “You're a Cassadine”Nikolas said “And A Quartermaine and Alcazar”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said “Bianca, I found out where you're mother is and I do hope she comes back to you”Skye said “Me too but I need to get my life back”Bianca said “Yes we all do”Skye said “Yes it’s going to be okay”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment