Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 22

~At General Hospital~Skye and Alan were talking as Lorenzo came by. “Alan, How long does Genevieve need to stay in the hospital”Lorenzo ask “Just for a few days to make sure she doesn’t have anymore seizure, You may want to buy her a hospital bed so she doesn’t fall of the bed if she has another one”Alan said “Thank you for care about my daughter at least someone does”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Skye does love Genevieve”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said Alan left. “I hope you and the twins have a place to stay tonight because I don’t want you at the house”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, This wasn’t a easy choice but you have seen the way Genevieve treat me she doesn’t want me by her”Skye said “A mother doesn’t walk away or give up on her child”Lorenzo said “I always love that you are a great father to our children”Skye said “I use to the say the same about you that you were a great mother”Lorenzo said

In Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed when Skylar and Bianca came in. “Mother, Please come back to us, Stop giving up”Bianca said “Yes Genevieve we loved doesn’t give up like this”Skylar said as Skye came in. “Genevieve, I do love you but I have to go and do this, I will check on you and I will not stop loving you”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and by Genevieve. “You're mother is going to give up on you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m going to still see Genevieve”Skye said “Who are you fooling”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo”Skye said Skye left and put her head on the wall and cried.

“Grandfather, We are here to help you”Bianca said “Yes we are”Skylar said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Michael was at the bar having a drink as AJ came by. “Michael, I’m sorry about you're mother, I’m”AJ said “Thank you, I can’t believe she gone”Michael said “I know, Carly loved you”Michael said “I know”Michael said

At BJ grave~ Bobbie went by BJ grave stone.. “You're sister Carly is now with you, Take care of her for me”Bobbie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment