Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 93~”A Father’s love



At Alexander house~Alexander was sitting on the couch looking at picture of him and Genevieve. “Alexander, Well you really love me forever”Genevieve ask “Yes, I will, Nothing is going to come between us”Alexander said as he was holding Genevieve in his arms. “I hope not, You're the first person beside my family members that I trust and I don’t trust anyone that easy”Genevieve said “I know, Goddess”Alexander said “I love my nickname” Genevieve said “Good, We will be so happy and maybe we could get married and have a child”Alexander said “Yeah maybe,, I’m scare to be a mother”Genevieve said “You will not be like you're mother”Alexander said “I hope not”Genevieve said

Bianca came in. “Daddy”Bianca said “Sorry, I didn’t hear you”Alexander said “It’s okay, Where did you go”Bianca ask “I was just thinking about you're mother and the time we share”Alexander said “Oh”Bianca said “Bianca, I do wish you're mother and I raise you”Alexander said “I love my adoptive parents I had a good life”Bianca said “I’m glad you did”Alexander said “Why did you leave mother on the day you were suppose to get married”Bianca ask “I watch as Genevieve walk down with Lorenzo, I look in Genevieve eyes, She was scared and didn’t want to married me, You're mother loves me but she didn’t want to be settling down, Independent mean everything to you're mother, Well they did”Alexander said “So Mother love you but not enough to marry you”Bianca ask “Yes, You were made with love, I did want you and I’m sorry I choice the empire over you that’s why I left town”Alexander said “I’m not bitter, I just want to know you and Mother and maybe things do happen for a reason”Bianca said “Yes I guess, How are you doing with you're mother like this”Alexander ask “It’s hard to see mother like this, I just want her back”Bianca said “Me too,I Just hope Genevieve is the same when she wake up”Alexander said “Me too”Bianca said “Bianca do you want to get some dinner”Alexander ask “I can’t , I’m on my way to see mother”Bianca said “Alright, Bianca I’m glad we our try to get to know each other”Alexander said “Me too”Bianca said they share a hug.

On the docks~ Lorenzo was on the docks talking to someone. “I will take care of him”Lorenzo said “Alright”The man said “Pick me up at my house in a hour”Lorenzo said “Sure”The man said and left. “I will make them pay”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment