Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 9

~At Lila ~ Lila was in bed with her boyfriend she was dating Evan Spencer. “This has been fun, I haven’t feel alive like this since my husband”Lila said “Yeah it has been fun, Does anyone know that we our dating”Evan ask “No, My parents have been busy for a while”Lila said “Oh , Are you okay”Evan ask “I used to be close with my parents and now it’s just a mess”Lila said “I’m sorry, I was never that close with my father , Ethan was always on the road and my mother left”Evan said “Yeah, Do you want to get some dinner”Lila ask “Sure”Evan said they got dress.

At The store~ Bianca and Skye and Genevieve were their . Bianca was trying on some maternity clothes. “Grandmother what do you think”Bianca ask as she was showing Skye and Genevieve the dress she had on. “I think it looks great on you , Bianca I know this baby wasn’t plan and you're scared but you're not alone, Yes I have you're mother and the twins to take care of but I can help you”Skye said “I know, I can count on you but I just want my mother”Bianca said “I know you want you're mother and if Genevieve could help you she would”Skye said “What would mother say about this”Bianca ask “You're mother would say to do whatever is best for you and that she would help you, Genevieve loved you, I know she miss you”Skye said “Are you sure she miss me ’Bianca ask “Yes on you're birthday Genevieve would get sad”Skye said “Mother, Miss me’’ Bianca ask “Yes she did”Skye said “Oh Grandmother, My birthday wish isn’t coming true, I wish mother would wake up and my parents would get back together, Daddy love mother so much”Bianca said “Yes I do believe that, Well let’s finish shopping”Skye said “Yes, Does mother need anything”Bianca ask as she went back into the dressing room and chance and came out.

Skye push Genevieve in her wheelchair and they pass by a rack with poncho and Genevieve pull it. “Genevieve do you want a new poncho, You have one on”Skye said as Bianca came by. “Looks like mother wants a poncho”Bianca said “Yes I guess so , Let’s see if they have you're size, Genevieve is getting skinny”Skye said she look for a poncho and found one for Genevieve. “Alright Genevieve this one is you're size”Skye said “What about a new dress”Bianca said she was holding a yellow dress. “Oh a yellow dress, You're grandfather hates when I put you're mother in yellow but you're mother looks good in it”Skye said “Yes she does, Grandmother are you and Grandfather okay”Bianca ask “Yes we will be just fine”Skye said they walk to another part of the store and their was another poncho and Genevieve pull on it. “You want that one too”Skye ask Genevieve made a noise. “Finally spend time with me mother, Where are you're new babies that you love more? Genevieve ask

“Alright, Genevieve you have 3 new poncho and four dress”Skye said “I beat poncho will be easy for mother to wear”Bianca said “Yes, Let’s go to the hotel for lunch, The nurse say you're mother can have some yogurt and soup”Skye said “Good”Bianca said they lef

No comments:

Post a Comment