Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 11

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was in the living room when Skye came in push Genevieve who was in her wheelchair. “How did shopping go”Lorenzo ask “Great, Genevieve got some new dress and poncho for some reason she like them”Skye said “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes she point to it”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Yes, Genevieve sure go down for a nap”Skye said “I will take her”Lorenzo said “Okay, I want to talk to you “Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said he push Genevieve into the elevator .

At Jax~Jax was their with Jane. “So how are the twins”Jane ask “Good they are tired from the park”Jax said “Oh you took them both to the park”Jane ask “Yes, Carly when with us”Jax said “Really, Are you and Carly get close”Jane ask “No Carly wants Lorenzo”Jax said “And you want Skye, So are you two team up”Jane ask “Yes mother”Jax said “Oh Jax, I do want you happy but I don’t want you to get hurt either”Jane said “I know Mother and I will not get hurt” Jax said “You are not just trying to get Skye, You're mess with the mob boss”Jane said “I’m not scared of Lorenzo” Jax said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the living room when Lorenzo came back in. “So what do you want to talk about”Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae”Skye said “Skye, I don’t want to talk about Lila Rae, We don’t have a daughter named Lila Rae! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo! I want Lila Rae back , I miss how close we our so I’m going to work on my relationship with Lila Rae and I know you want that too, You and Lila Rae used to be so close”Skye said she touch Lorenzo jacket. “I miss it too, But Lila Rae try to kill her sister, You remember”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do, Lila Rae was just doing what she thought was right”Skye said Lorenzo went upstairs and Skye sit on the couch and cried.

In Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed sleeping when Lorenzo came in and close the door and went by Genevieve and touch her hand. Two months ago~ Lorenzo and Skye were having dinner with Genevieve when Constanza and Lila Rae and Alexis came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “We our take you to court over Genevieve care”Constanza said “Daddy, Please I know this is hard but it’s time to pull the plug on Genevieve and let her go”Lila Rae said “No! I will fight you over this and if you really are going to do this you are not my daughter anymore”Lorenzo said

Skye was downstairs thinking about that night.
“Lorenzo”Skye said “This wasn’t a easy choice but I know it’s the right thing”Lila Rae said “You will lose”Skye said “Mother did I lose you too”Lila Rae said “You're mother will support me on this”Lorenzo said Skye look at Lorenzo. “Yes I’m sorry”Skye said Lila Rae and Alexis and Constanza left.

At Genevieve room~Lorenzo was holding Genevieve hand. “Please Genevieve come back to us, Don’t let the couple of months of fighting you're sister on you're care be for nothing, Please Princess come back to us”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, Dinner is ready for us”Skye said “Alright, Did Genevieve eat”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said she took Lorenzo hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment