Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 13

~At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~ Genevieve room~Skye was getting Genevieve ready for the day, Genevieve was sitting in her wheelchair which was by the closet. “What sure you wear today’’Skye ask Genevieve point to her jeans. “You want to wear Jeans, Okay, What top , Point to Genevieve you can”Skye said Genevieve point to her new poncho. “Great job baby”Skye said Skye chance Genevieve and fix her hair and her makeup. “Now let’s go”Skye said they went downstairs as Lorenzo was downstairs waiting for them. “Genevieve you look beautiful “Lorenzo said “Yes she does Genevieve point to her clothes that she want to wear today”Skye said That’s great,”Lorenzo said they left.

At Carly~ Josslyn let herself in. “Mother! Josslyn yelled Carly didn’t answer. Josslyn saw a receipt for a plane ticket for one woman and two children. “What is going on mother”Josslyn ask and called Carly.

At General Hospital~ Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came into fine Bianca waiting for them. “Bianca”Lorenzo said “I want to see how mother appointment goes”Bianca said “I’m glad you're here”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said as Patrick came by. “Genevieve how are you doing”Patrick ask “Their has been some approve , Genevieve point to the clothes she want to wear today and she smile at Lorenzo and Bianca”Skye said “Yes and the other day she walk with me”Lorenzo said “Good, Today I will do a MRI and match the one we did a couple month ago”Patrick said “I hope their are some chance good ones”Skye said “Me too”Patrick said

At Jax~Jax was get the twins ready for the day when Josslyn came in. “Daddy, Have you see mother”Josslyn ask “Not today why”Jax ask “Has mother been around the twins”Josslyn ask “Yes, You're mother good with them”Jax said “Mother is planning to kidnapped them”Josslyn said “Josslyn”Jax said “I know it sound crazy but I found this at mother place it’s a receipt for a plane ticket for a woman and two babies”Josslyn said Josslyn show it to him .“No”Jax said “I don’t want to believe it either, She my mother”Josslyn said their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Carly, What are you doing here”Jax ask “I want to check on you and the twins, Josslyn”Carly said “Mother”Josslyn said “Carly , I love that you want to be so close with the twins but I don’t need you're help I can do this myself”Jax said “No you can’t”Carly said “Mother, Why don't we go have breakfast”Josslyn ask “I’m not hungry”Carly said “I need to take the twins out, You sure leave”Jax said “Jax”Carly said Jax left with the twins. “Why did you're father do that”Carly ask “Mother, The twins aren’t yours”Josslyn said “I know”Carly said

At General Hospital~Patrick was talking to Skye and Bianca and Lorenzo about Genevieve. “I look at the MRI from today and the one I did a couple of month ago , Genevieve is getting better”Patrick said “Really, Will my daughter come back”Lorenzo ask “I believe she will, Also you could show Genevieve picture and tell her the story behind it that would work to and working with Ken has help , His the best in is filed”Patrick said “Thank you”Bianca said “This is great news”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “I’m glad Genevieve is coming back”Patrick said “Thank you”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment