Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 34~



At The Quartermaine~Skye was looking at picture of Genevieve when she was a baby when Monica came by and sit by her. “Skye”Monica said “Monica , Did Alan tell you that Lorenzo took my baby girl out of town, I don’t even know where he took her”Skye said “Yes, I’m sorry”Monica said “If you were me would you go to look for you're child”Skye ask “Yes I would”Monica said “I want to and I know Lorenzo will take care of Genevieve but I don’t even know where Lorenzo would take her”Skye said “The Skye I know would not give up on fine her daughter”Monica said “You're right, I know who can help me look for Genevieve”Skye said and left. Monica pick up the album book. “Oh Genevieve ,Come back”Monica said

At The haunted Starr~ Luke and Bobbie were there,. “Barbara Jean, How are you doing”Luke ask “Yesterday was hard”Bobbie said “I know”Luke said he took Bobbie hand. “How long are you going to be in town”Bobbie ask “I’m not sure”Luke said “I hope for a while I need you”Bobbie said as Skye came in. “We all need you”Skye said “Skye”Luke said “Bobbie I’m sorry about Carly”Skye said “I’m sorry that Carly try to take you're twins, But I hope Lorenzo didn’t do this”Skye said “He better not”Bobbie said “Skye, Why are you here”Luke ask “I need you're help Luke”Skye said “I sure go, We can talk later”Bobbie said and left. “Skye, What do you need”Luke ask “I need to find out where Lorenzo took my daughter will you help me”Skye ask “Yes”Luke said “Thank you, Where do we start”Skye ask “How about question you're another children and his accounts and laptop”Luke ask “Alright, I will talk to Skylar, I will meet you at the house I share with Lorenzo in a hour”Skye said “Sound good”Luke said Skye left.

At Genevieve old house~Bianca came in and look around it as Alexander came behind her. “Bianca are you sure about this”Alexander ask “Yes, Someone needs to kept mother house so it’s ready for her when she come home all better”Bianca said “Alright”Alexander said “You're not upset are you”Bianca ask “No, We can sell the house none of that matters”Alexander said “No it doesn’t,”Bianca said “Are you okay with you're Grandfather take you're mother”Alexander ask “Not really but I know it’s the right thing to do”Bianca said “Yes it is”Alexander said

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was setting up for a baby shower she was throw for Bianca tomorrow when Skye came in. “Mother, What are you doing here, If you're here to help with the baby shower I don’t need it”Skylar said “I know you're upset with me for leaving you're sister but I need you're help, I need to know where Lorenzo took Genevieve”Skye said “Why do you care, You left”Skylar said “I still want to be apart of you're sister life, I just could not take care of her year round anymore, Please tell me, I need to know if Genevieve is okay”Skye said “No Mother, Daddy ask me not to and I’m going to follow that promise”Skylar said “Who else know, Luis , Bianca”Skye ask “Leave Bianca alone she been thought a lot , All she wants is her mother”Skylar said “I know, Skylar I love you're sister”Skye said “Then leave Genevieve alone, Daddy will take care of her”Skylar said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment