Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue 2

~ On the docks~Bianca was walking she was so happy about her birthday party when she ran into William. “You again”Bianca said “Hey, Bianca right”William said “Yes, William”Bianca said “Yes, You look happy”William said “I’m, Today is my birthday, My family had a party for me”Bianca said “That’s great but you look sad too”William said “I’m, I just wish my mother was their in away”Bianca said “I heard about you're mother, I’m sorry about that, My father told me what a great lawyer she was”William said “Is and thank you”Bianca said “You're welcome, Do you want to get a drink”William ask “Sure why not”Bianca said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs holding her hands on her stomach as Lorenzo came back in from putting Genevieve down to bed. “Skye, That was a great party”Lorenzo said ‘“Thank you”Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The twins have been kicking all day”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said it start to rain outside. “I hope we don’t lose power”Skye said “I have a generator running just in case we need it”Lorenzo said “Good, I will get some candles and flashlights, Maybe Genevieve sure come down here”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said he went to get Genevieve and Skye got some flashlights and candles and the baby kick again as Lorenzo came down with Genevieve. “Lorenzo, Is the nurse here”Skye ask “No we give her the night off remember, Why”Lorenzo ask “I think the twins are coming we need to get to the hospital”Skye said as the lights went off. “Oh Great”Skye said “Skye, I can’t take you to the hospital, We have Genevieve here”Lorenzo said “Oh Great, Now what will we do”Skye said “Skye, I will deliver the twins I did deliver Lila Rae I know what I’m doing”Lorenzo said Skye lay on the couch. “Lorenzo, If anything happens pick the children save them”Skye said “Don’t talk like that”Lorenzo said “We sure call Jax”Skye said Lorenzo pull out his cellphone. “My cellphone is dead”Lorenzo said “Great”Skye said Genevieve made a noise. “Genevieve it’s okay, I have to take care of you're mother right now”Lorenzo said Skye took Lorenzo hand as she push the baby out. “Skye, You can do this I know it’s a mess but I will be a good father to you're twins”Lorenzo said “I know! Skye yelled and out came one of the babies. “It’s a boy, His okay”Lorenzo said he cut the cord and wrap him up and give him to Skye. “Oh my sweet baby boy, You're name is John after you're grandfather”Skye said “Skye, Give him to me, The other one sure be here soon”Lorenzo said Skye give him John and Lorenzo put him on the floor for now and then went back to the couch and help Skye deliver the other baby. “Skye one more push”Lorenzo said “I hate that everything has been happened  to us! Why can’t we be happy! I love you Lorenzo you bastard! Skye yelled “She here”Lorenzo said Lorenzo was holding the baby girl and give her to Skye. “Oh I don’t have a name yet for you, You're my sweet angel”Skye said and kiss her. Genevieve made a noise. “Genevieve , You have a little brother and a little sister”Skye said the power went back on. “I will call for the ambulance and I will call Bianca to watch Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Thank you”Skye said she kiss him.

At Jake~Bianca and William were in bed. “I can’t believe I did this isn’t like me”Bianca said “Have you”William ask “Yes I have but I don’t slept with everyone I just met “Bianca said “Me either”William said “Did you use something”Bianca ask “Yes”William said “Good”Bianca said as her phone rang. “It’s my Grandfather, I have to take this”Bianca said she answer her phone. “Grandfather, Is it Mother”Bianca ask and hang up. “I have to go to see my mother, Grandmother just had her twins at home”Bianca said “Sure, I can take you”William said “William, You don’t have to, If you don’t want to see me after this I understand”Bianca said “Bianca that’s not who I’m”William said and kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment