Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 18- “What if”


At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was laying on the couch and Alistair put some cream on her legs and lick it off. “Alistair I still can’t forgive you”Caprice said “You will”Alistair said he got up and sit on his chair. “I though you want to make love”Caprice said “Come here”Alistair said Caprice sit on his lap. “It will be awhile till you hear from the boys Darling”Alistair said “Why”Caprice ask “That’s your punishment for the necklace”Alistair said “No Alistair please let me say I’m sorry”Caprice said she kiss his neck and took off his shirt and Alistair took off her dress. “You're so beautiful the perfect wife , “Well you were”Alistair said they made love.
At Tea~ Blair was still there. “Sorry for ruin your morning”Blair said “It’s okay I need to go anyway I will see you later”Sam said and left. “Oh Tea I’m happy for you”Blair said “Thanks I’m happy to”Tea said “We are both lucky to come to town and fine love”Blair said “Yes why are you here”Tea ask “I need your help to find out who my father is”Blair said
At Alistair/Caprice ~ Alistair was sit in his chair and Caprice was sit on his lap. “Please let me talk to the boys it’s my birthday”Caprice said she kiss his finger. “Get up”Alistair said “Caprice got up. “I need to get ready for work , Tonight why don’t you wear your green dress or by something new”Alistair said “Alistair”Caprice said he lean toward Caprice. “No I told you would pay for it! You lie to Me”Alistair yelled “You're a bastard! I hate you I want a divorce”Caprice said “No Darling now kiss me goodbye”Alistair said she kiss him. “That’s better, This morning was fun”Alistair said he left.
At the Art galley~ “So how was she”The other man ask “She look upset with Alistair”The man said “I just don’t get why Caprice choice him”The other man said “Me either, Are you ready for tonight”The man ask “Yes I’m it’s time I come home”The other man said

No comments:

Post a Comment