Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 96

~ The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in Genevieve room putting the yellow dress on her. “Today is a busy day, You're sister baby shower and then later Bianca birthday party it’s a surprise, Alexander is bring her to the club and we will all be hiding wait for Bianca to come in the room”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Why is Genevieve wearing yellow, You know I hate when our daughter wear yellow”Lorenzo ask “It’s one of the new dress I brought her if you don’t like it you can chance her, I have things to do downstairs”Skye said “Skye, You know I can’t chance our daughter she a grown woman”Lorenzo said “I know, Will you bring Genevieve downstairs”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye left. Lorenzo went by Genevieve, “Last night I took care of the person who did this to you, I hope when you wake up that we will be close”Lorenzo said

Downstairs~Skye was decorate for the shower and then thought about that kiss that she share with Jax as Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother, Thanks for coming to set up”Skye said “You're welcome, Are you okay”Rae ask “I was just thinking last night Jax came over and he kiss me”Skye said “Skye, Do you have feelings for Jax”Rae ask “I love Lorenzo I do but things haven’t been easy for us, This morning he yell at me for put a yellow dress on Genevieve, The last couple of months our marriage have been all about Genevieve, Which I know she needs us but it’s hard”Skye said “Yes it is, You didn’t answer my question”Rae said “I will always care for Jax but it’s not love like I have for my husband but I do wonder if Lorenzo and I can do this”Skye said “You know Genevieve can come over to my house one night or two I can take care of her, I’m a doctor”Rae said “Thanks Mother, I may take you up on that”Skye said as Lorenzo came in push Genevieve, “Lorenzo, Genevieve ’Rae said “Rae, You're here early”Lorenzo said “I came to help Skye set up”Rae said “Oh, Will I sure go I’m meeting Luis at his restaurant, Have a great shower Skye”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “Genevieve , I will see you later Princess”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and went by the doorway as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, Are you still upset about last night”Skye ask “You mean when Jax kissing you”Lorenzo ask and left. “Oh Great”Skye said as Rae came by. “Skye, Does Lorenzo know about Jax kissing you”Rae ask “Yes he walk in”Skye said “Oh no”Rae said “I know”Skye said

At Jax house~Jax was about to leave when Lorenzo was by the door. “What do you want”Jax ask “We need to talk, You're just use the twins to get my wife back and it will not work, Skye doesn’t trust you like she trust me, I have never lie to Skye”Lorenzo said “No you just took her baby”Jax said “That is between Skye and I , If you kiss my wife or make love to her you will deal with me”Lorenzo said “Are you threat me”Jax ask Lorenzo left.

At the Mayor's office~John was working when Ric came in, “I need you're help”Ric said “With what”John ask “Julian Jerome is missing I need a warning for Lorenzo Alcazar’ Ric said “No, You will leave Lorenzo alone for now, Who cares that Julian is missing”John said “Why are you protected Lorenzo”Ric ask “I’m not protected Lorenzo”John said “Genevieve”Ric said “Yes she needs her father right now, Beside Julian is the one who did this”John said “Fine, I will leave it alone”Ric said “Thank you”John said “We all know you love her sir, Everyone could tell”Ric said “Well it’s in the past now”John said Ric left.

No comments:

Post a Comment