Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 2



At Genevieve ~Genevieve and Lorenzo were talking to Sunday Rose as Alexander came in, “What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I heard our daughter was out of the hospital and I want to see her”Alexander said Sunday Rose went by her father. “Thanks for coming to check on me.. Why don’t we go have some tea”Sunday Rose ask “Sunday Rose you sure be resting”Lorenzo said “I agree”Genevieve said “I will be resting by having tea with my Daddy.. Please mother”Sunday Rose said “Alright..Genevieve said “Thank you.. Genevieve I hope we can talk soon”Alexander said Sunday Rose and Alexander left. “Daddy. Did I Do the right thing”Genevieve ask “All Sunday Rose wants is a relationship with her father”Lorenzo said “Yea.. Alexander was a good Daddy when he was Victor”Genevieve said she went by the fireplace and look at the picture and pull out one and then put it behind a picture. “I’m going to check on the twins”Genevieve said she went upstairs.

At The Sunroom~Sunday Rose and Alexander were having tea. “So what happened in you're accident”Alexander ask “My boyfriend Matthew was driving fast but it wasn’t his fault”Sunday Rose said “I’m glad you're okay.. You look so much like you're mother”Alexander said “Thank you”Sunday Rose said “I’m sorry I could not tell you who I was”Alexander said “Why did you keep it a secret”Sunday Rose ask “I just wasn’t ready yet”Alexander said “I’m glad you're back and I know Mother is too”Sunday Rose said “Yea”Alexander said

In the Den~Lorenzo was by the fireplace looking at the picture and found picture that were loose and behind another picture and pick them up as Genevieve came in. “Daddy. What are you doing! Genevieve yelled as she walk by him. “What is all this.. Picture behind another picture”Lorenzo ask “Leave it alone! This is my house! It’s just the way I want it!Genevieve yelled and took the picture out of Lorenzo hand.”They are all picture of Bianca”Lorenzo said “Yes! You mess it all up! Genevieve yelled as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Daddy! He mess it all up! Genevieve yelled as Sunday Rose and Alexander came in. “What did Lorenzo mess up”Skye ask “Picture.. Oh they are all a mess”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Don’t! Genevieve yelled as Alexander came by and took Genevieve arms.”Genevieve it’s going to be okay..Alexander said “I need to fix the picture..I want to be alone please”Genevieve said “Alright”Alexander said “Genevieve I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Just go”Genevieve said They left Genevieve alone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment