Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 3



At Genevieve~Lorenzo and Skye and Alexander and Sunday Rose were in the sitting room. “Do you think Mother is okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Why don’t you go check on the tea”Alexander ask Sunday Rose left. “Alexander...Did you know that Genevieve has loose picture of Bianca behind the photos”Lorenzo ask “Yes..When Genevieve miss Bianca she pull them out..It’s to sad for her to just have them out”Alexander said “No”Skye said “Did Genevieve have any episodes beside the one where she push you and you fell on the coffee table”Lorenzo ask “Yes. But I could always calm her down”Alexander said “Did you know that Genevieve didn’t take her pills when she was pregnant with the twins”Skye ask “Yes.. I know all my wife secret”Alexander said “Did you really blame Genevieve for little Skye”Skye ask “I just didn’t know how to deal with it.. I felt helpless”Alexander said “We sure check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Let me handle this”Alexander said

Genevieve was in the living room fix the picture when Skye and Lorenzo and Alexander came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said “The picture are all perfect now”Genevieve said “Good.. Why don’t we go for a walk”Alexander ask Genevieve turn around and look at him. “Sure. I would like that”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said “Genevieve.. I’m sorry, I will respect you're private “Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. You sure take a wrap it’s cold out”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said she pick up a wrap from the chair and took Alexander hand and they left.

“Genevieve still love Alexander’ Skye said “I guess so”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. He clam Genevieve down.. This is good”Skye said”I guess”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “I just can’t believe that Genevieve got mad at me”Lorenzo said “I know it could've been worst”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Sunday Rose came in. “Where did my parents go”Sunday Rose ask “For a walk”Skye said “Oh”Sunday Rose said “We our glad you're home and we'll”Skye said “Thanks Nana”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment