Monday, June 27, 2016

Always part 1 ch 1



A few days later~Genevieve was at home looking at a picture that was on the fireplace when Lorenzo came in he was worry about Genevieve. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said she turn around. “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes the hospital called Sunday Rose can come home, I’m on my way to pick her up”Genevieve said “That’s great. I will go with you”Lorenzo said “Okay. Where is Mother”Genevieve ask “At the office. Genevieve you need to deal with Alexander being back”Lorenzo said “I will., I’m just glad my baby is wake”Genevieve said “Me too”Lorenzo said they left.

At Nikolas/ Emily~ Nikolas and Alexander were talking. “Father.. Are you upset that I could not tell you I was pretend to be Victor”Alexander ask “No... I just wish I could of saved you're brother”Nikolas said “It’s not you're fault.. That belongs to Britt”Alexander said as Emily came in. “I agree. Britt needs to be stop”Emily said “Yes she does.. I sure of shot her that night you came back”Nikolas said “She can’t hurt me anymore”Alexander said Nikolas touch his son arms. “No she can’t.. Now we need to talk about the empire”Nikolas said as Nikolas Jr came in. “Nikolas-Alexander”Alexander said “I go by Nikolas now.. I chance it when I thought you were the one who was hitting my mother”Nikolas Jr said “I’m sorry about all that you have been thought.. I love you”Alexander said “I know.. I’m glad you're back”Nikolas Jr said”Me too. I want you to work with me at the Empire”Alexander said “I would like that”Nikolas Jr said “Good.. Is you're mother still working at the empire to”Alexander ask “No... When I took over mother left”Nikolas Jr said “Oh”Alexander said “You still love mother don’t you”Nikolas Jr ask “It’s complicated right now”Alexander said “It always is”Nikolas Jr said

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Lorenzo came in with Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose. I’m glad you're okay. You sure rest”Genevieve said “Mother.. Where is Daddy”Sunday Rose ask “At his house”Genevieve said “Why isn’t he staying here”Sunday Rose ask “It’s complicated”Genevieve said “I want to see him. I want a relationship with my father. Not like the one you and Papa have”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “Sorry but I’m wrong to want a father”Sunday Rose ask “No you're not”Genevieve said “No”Alexander said as he came in.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment