Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 36



At Port Charles~Skye and Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “”Our house is finally done.Lorenzo it’s time we come home”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Are you okay with Alexander and Genevieve”Skye ask “I just hope he makes Genevieve happy”Lorenzo said “He will.. It’s time we move back in our house and get our life back”Skye said “You're right”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo..Do you want to give you're business to Luis JR”Skye ask “Yes I do.. I want to teach him the ropes.. Will you be okay with it”Lorenzo ask “I know that you have to leave it with someone and I know that you will teach our son to be careful”Skye said “Yes I will”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will support this”Skye said “Thanks.. I have the best wife”Lorenzo said “Yes you do”Skye said they share a kiss.

At The Park~Genevieve was push Skye in her stroller when Alexander came by. “Thanks for meeting me here.. I Just thought we could use a break and be with our daughter”Genevieve said “Yes you're right”Alexander said “Let’s go take Skye to see Bianca”Genevieve said “Sure”Alexander said they left.

At General Hospital~Alan office~Tracy went into Alan office she had a bad feeling about what he was really up to and look at his desk and saw the file and open it. “Oh my god”Tracy said she put the file down and left.

Tracy was on her way out of the hospital when Skye came by. “What are you doing here”Skye ask “I just came to check on Lorenzo Jr”Tracy said “Really.. Well my Grandson is going to be fine. We will find a match soon”Skye said “I’m sure you will”Tracy said “Did you test for Lorenzo Jr”Skye ask “Yes..I’m sorry I wasn’t a match”Tracy said “I know..Skye said “Where is Lorenzo”Tracy ask “His with our son.. I was just going to check on my daughter”Skye said “You're glad that Luis is back ..Aren’t you”Tracy ask “Yes I miss my son.. I love him”Skye said “I know you do.. You're a good mother”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said Tracy left and Skye thought that was wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment