Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 37




At Bianca gravestone~Alexander and Genevieve were their with there daughter Skye. “Skye.. This is you're sister.Bianca.. She an angel watching over us and I know she will watch over you're brother and help him get well”Genevieve said “Yes she will”Alexander said “Alexander.. We have to believe that our son will make it”Genevieve said “You're right we do..Genevieve. I’m sorry about the way I handle things when we had news about Skye.But you're right we love her and we will make sure she has everything she needs.. Just like our son”Alexander said “You're right..We will”Genevieve said they share a kiss. “Let’s go take our daughter home..Bianca..We love you”Genevieve said “Yes we do”Alexander said they left.

At Matthew’s parents house~Matthew and Sunday Rose were talking. “So no one is you're family is a match”Matthew ask “No.. I just don’t get it.. I’m so scare that my little brother will die”Sunday Rose said “You can’t think like that”Matthew said “I know but if he doesn’t find a match soon.. Oh this is going to break my mother. She not well sometimes”Sunday Rose said “What do you mean”Matthew ask “Mother was in a coma before I was born and she had some issue after it..Sometime she will lash out and doesn’t remember doing it”Sunday Rose said “Has she ever hurt you”Matthew ask “No..Just Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Oh”Matthew said “My parents are back together”Sunday Rose said “I’m happy for you..I know you want it”Matthew said “Yes I do”Sunday Rose said she kiss him. “Oh Matthew..At Prom I was hope we could of”Sunday Rose said “ I know me too... But not right now”Matthew said “You're right..Take me home”Sunday Rose said they left.

At Luis Jr fifty diner~ Skylar and Luis Jr had just finish decorate it when Lorenzo came in. “Wow..This looks great..Skylar did you do this”Lorenzo ask “Yes I did”Skylar said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Yes..Thank you”Luis said “You're welcome.. I need this to take my mind of things”Skylar said “We all do”Lorenzo said “Yes..Luis JR I know you're going to be a hit.. I’m going to go”Skylar said “Thanks Skylar”Luis Jr said Skylar left. “Luis.. You're mother and I have talk .. You can take over things for me.. I will teach you the ropes”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father.. I will not let you down”Luis said “I know you will not.. You never had..None of my children had”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment