Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 35



At Alexander house~Alexander came in and pour a drink and then throw the glass. “I hate this! Alexander yelled as Emily came in. “Alexander.What is it”Emily ask “Lorenzo Jr infection is gone but no one in our family is a match.. Oh Mother I don’t know what to do ..How do I save my son.When we have no match for him”Alexander ask “I know this is hard and you feel helpless but you have to hold on to hope that someone is a match for Lorenzo Jr”Emily said “I want to be believe that but I don’t know if I can believe that anymore”Alexander said “I know.. How is Genevieve”Emily ask “She trying to hold on..We our back together”Alexander said “That’s great.. I’m happy for you both”Emily said “Thanks Mother.. I just hope soon we can have a healthy son”Alexander said “Me too”Emily said “I remember that day when Genevieve told me she was pregnant I was so happy and then when we found out about our daughter and the down syndrome I didn’t take it well because I feel helpless and I didn’t know how to help our daughter. Genevieve thought I was being heartless but I wasn’t”Alexander said “I know.. You were scared . It’s okay to be scare”Emily said “Thanks.. I’m going to chance then go back to the hospital”Alexander said and went upstairs.

At Genevieve house~The nanny was downstairs take care of Skye when Genevieve came in and pick up her daughter. “Oh My Darling.. Do you miss you're brother. He will be okay.. He just has too. I love you both so much”Genevieve said “How is Lorenzo Jr”The nanny ask “Holding on..Thank you for take care of Skye while I been at the hospital”Genevieve said “It’s okay.. Skye has been good”The nanny said “Thank you”Genevieve said

At London~A House~Rae and Alan knock on the door and the fake Lila Rae open in. “What do you want” The fake Lila Rae “We know the secret .. We need you to come back to Port Charles. Genevieve son is sick and you're the match and it’s time you tell Skye and Lorenzo the truth”Alan said “Why sure I help Genevieve”The fake Lila Rae said “A baby boy is sick.. You can’t let him die”Rae ask
“So are you going to come with us”Alan ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment