Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 43



At General Hospital~AJ and Michael were talking to Skye. “So Luis isn’t you're son”AJ ask “No and I’m worry about Luis I love him so much”Skye said “I know you do.. Just give Luis time to take this in”AJ said “I hope that’s all he needs”Skye said Lorenzo was behind Skye and look worrying and scare and Michael look at him. “Aunt Skye.. I’m sorry about all this and glad that Lorenzo Jr is going to be okay”Michael said “Me too”Skye said Michael left. “Skye. Are you going to be okay”AJ ask “Yes”Skye said

Genevieve was watching Alexander who was playing with Skye. “I love you so much. I’m glad you're brother is going to be okay.. I want to be a good Daddy”Alexander said Genevieve smile at him. “What”Alexander ask “You're a good Daddy”Genevieve said “You're a good mother.. We our going to be fine”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve. “I hope so.. I’m worry about Luis.. I keep thinking if Lorenzo Jr wasn’t sick none of this would happened she would not be back and mess up our family”Genevieve said “None of this is you're fault”Alexander said “I know”Genevieve said

At Luis fifty diner~The place was destroyed as Luis Jr was drinking when Michael came in. “Luis.. I know you're upset but you're still family.. You're still Skye and Lorenzo son.. Love also make a family not just blood”Michael said “I just can’t believe I’m his son..Luis is evil then my father”Luis Jr said “You're not evil.. You were not raise by him just because you have his blood in you doesn’t mean you're like him or raise by him.. I was raise by Sonny and I’m not like him.. You're family love you still Lorenzo is worry about you”Michael said “He say that”Luis Jr ask “I could tell by the way he was worry”Michael said “Yes..Father-Lorenzo worry about our family but try to stay strong and take care of all us”Luis Jr said “Yea, Do you want to go back to the hospital with me or anywhere I can take you”Michael said “Thanks Michael.. I guess I will go check on Genevieve “Luis said “Alright”Michael said he left with Luis.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment