Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 42



At Genevieve~ Lorenzo and Skye were still their. “That didn’t go well”Skye said “No it didn’t.. I’m worry about Luis”Lorenzo said “Me too.. How can we be happy that our daughter is back to us but we lose a son”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “How did I not know that I give birth to a daughter not a son”Skye ask “Skye.. You were not well after you give birth to Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I guess. Where do we go from here”Skye ask “Well now that Genevieve and Alexander are back together I think we move back into our house and with Anastasia and get to know her”Lorenzo said “I want that too.. I wonder why she named after my sister...Lorenzo there are still question that we don’t know yet”Skye said “I agree..We will fine them”Lorenzo said “I was thinking after Lorenzo Jr is better we could go to Mexico to our house that I give birth to Lila Rae and Anastasia and the place that Anastasia grow up in”Skye said “I think that’s a great idea I will make the arrangement now let’s go”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Luis Jr fifty diner~ Luis Jr came in and throw everything and mess up the club. “I’m Luis son!! I hate you”Luis Jr yelled he always look up to Lorenzo when he was a little boy and didn’t want to be anyone but Lorenzo son.

At General Hospital~Genevieve came in with Skye and Skylar. “How did it go”Alexander ask “Not good...Luis is so anger I’m worry”Genevieve said as Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose came by. “Mother.. Father fill us in on everything”Nikolas Jr said “I want you to know that Luis is still you're Uncle “Genevieve said “We know.We love him too”Sunday Rose said as Skye and Lorenzo came in.

Rae came by Skye. “Skye.. How are you doing”Rae ask “Oh Mother.. I don’t know how to handle this.. We told Luis and I know this is killing him he loves Lorenzo so much”Skye said “His still you're son”Rae said “Yes”Skye said they share a hug.

“Daddy.Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I’m fine”Lorenzo said “You're allow to fall apart.. No one would blame you”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're son is fine”Lorenzo said “Me too”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment