Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 44




At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were talking.”Lorenzo”Skye said she touch his face. “Let me in”Skye said “I’m just worry about our son his not pick up his phone and I pray he doesn’t do anything stupid.. I love him”Lorenzo said “I love him too. When I thought I lost our son after I give birth to him and then he came back to us and then we lose him again”Skye said “I know. I’m sorry about my brother”Lorenzo said “I have a feeling this was more Brenda then Luis..Why would Luis give up his son”Skye ask “That’s what I don’t get either”Lorenzo said as Michael came in with Luis. “Luis..Are you okay”Skye ask “We were worry”Lorenzo ask “I just want to check on Lorenzo Jr”Luis said “We know this is all mess up but you're still family. You're our son I don’t care about DNA”Lorenzo said “We both know that’s not true”Luis Jr said “We love you”Skye said as Genevieve and Alexander came by he was holding Skye and Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas came by. “Luis.. We our you're family”Skylar said “Yes as Daddy always say we stick together”Genevieve said “Yes we do”Skylar said “Thanks”Luis Jr said as Dr Drake and Monica came by.

“How is Lorenzo JR”Genevieve ask “The surgery work but Lorenzo Jr still has to be carefully”Dr Drake said “Can Skye see her brother”Genevieve ask “No..Lorenzo Jr can’t get sick”Dr Drake said “How long does our son have to stay here”Alexander ask “For a week.. But you can see him cover up”Dr Drake said “Thanks”Genevieve said “How is Anastasia”Skye ask “She doing well”Monica said “Thank you I want to see her”Skye ask “Yes you're new daughter”Luis Jr said “Luis”Skye said “I’m going to be fine.. I’m going to stay at a hotel”Luis Jr said “Luis.. You can still stay at my house”Genevieve said “No thanks”Luis Jr said and left. “Oh this isn’t good”Genevieve said “Let’s go see our son”Alexander said he give Skye to Sunday Rose and they left.

“Michael. Where was Luis when you found him”Lorenzo ask “He was at the fifty diner he destroyed it”Michael said “No..Thank you for helping”Lorenzo said “I did it for Skye”Michael said “I know”Lorenzo said

At Lorenzo Jr room~Lorenzo Jr was in the crib when Genevieve and Alexander came in all cover up. “Oh Lorenzo Jr.. I’m glad you're well with all this going on I love you my little boy”Genevieve said “ I love Lorenzo Jr too”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve.”Oh Alexander. Let’s make another baby”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment