Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always part 1 ch 45



At General Hospital~Anastasia room~Anastasia was in her bed when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve..How is you're son”Anastasia ask “My son is fine..Thank you for saving him..We need to talk”Genevieve ask “About what”Anastasia ask “Why did you wait till now to tell my parents this lie that you're Lila Rae twin sister. Why did you take off without telling us this”Genevieve ask “I was scared that I would not get the chance to tell the truth and Lorenzo would not listen to me”Anastasia said “True..Daddy will not let anyone hurt our family especially mother and neither will I.. So how much will it take for you to leave town”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in. “Anastasia..Genevieve can we talk in the hallway”Lorenzo ask he touch Genevieve arm. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Let’s just go talk..Anastasia I will be right back”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Genevieve went into the hallway.

‘Genevieve I just heard what you say to Anastasia”Lorenzo said “I’m just worry that’s all about our family. What if this is a lie and she hurts mother.. I will not let her do that again”Genevieve said “Genevieve. I get that you want to protect you're mother I love that but you're mother is strong and you're mother and I will deal with it”Lorenzo said Skye was listening to them. “I just don’t want all this to turn out to be a lie again and Mother will be hurt and Luis”Genevieve said “I know but you're mother and I will deal with it now be nice to Anastasia”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “We were just talking.Right Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Yes..I’m going to be with my son”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're son is okay”Skye said “Me too”Genevieve said and left. “Skye let’s go see Anastasia”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

Anastasia room~Anastasia was in her bed when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Anastasia. How are you doing with all this”Skye ask “I’m okay.. I’m sorry about mess up you're family again”Anastasia said “You are not to blame by this and when you get out of here we would like for you to stay with us”Lorenzo said “Yes we need to figure this all out with you.. We have a lot of questions”Skye said “You can ask me anything I have nothing to hide”Anastasia said “Thank you.. We know this is a lot to take in for all of us”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “How is Luis”Anastasia ask “Our son will be fine.. His still our son”Lorenzo said “Yes”Anastasia said “We sure let you rest”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment