Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 24 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss as Skye phone rang. “Skye Quartermaine, Thanks Dad”Skye said and hang up . “That was Dad, The surgery is over”Skye said “Let’s go then”Lorenzo said “I just want this to be over and Lila Rae and Alana Edward here”Skye said “Me too and they will be”Lorenzo said they left.

At Kelly’s~Kristina was their at the table crying when Starr came by. “Are you okay”Starr ask “Not really, My mother is having surgery a bone marrow to save a baby”Kristina said “Oh, I need a bone marrow when I was a little girl it’s very simple and you're mother and the baby will be okay”Starr said “I hope so, The little girl turn out to be my cousin , It’s a long story”Kristina said “I’m sure it will be okay”Starr said “Thanks, You're new in town aren’t you”Kristina ask “Yes, Starr Manning”She said “Kristina Davis”She said “Nice to meet you”Starr said “You too, I hope you like this town”Kristina said her phone rang it was Molly. “Oh thank you Molly”Kristina said and hang up the phone, “That was my sister, The surgery is done “Kristina said “Good”Starr said “Thanks for the advice”Kristina said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo and Tea and Nikolas and Emily and Molly and AJ and Alan and Michael and Kristina came in. “So how did it go”Lorenzo ask “Alana is doing great so far, She still has a long way to go but will be fine”Dr Kelly said as Dr Drake came by. “What about my mother”Kristina ask “Alexis is fine too, This was a simple surgery”Dr Drake said “Oh thank god, Can we go see our daughter”Skye ask “Yes just cover up still, Alana is weak and can’t get sick at all”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo went to see Alana.

At Alexis room~Alexis was in bed awake when Molly and Kristina and Nikolas came in. “Mother, You're okay”Kristina said “Yes I’m, How is Alana’’ Alexis ask “She fine, Thanks to you”Molly said “Yes she is”Nikolas said “Good, I’m glad I could help”Alexis said “Really”Kristina ask “Yes, Sam little girl saved you and now I save someone else”Alexis said “Yes, I was just worry I could lose you”Kristina said “Never”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment