Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 20

~Outside of St. Angels~Nikolas was greeting the guest. “Skye, Thank you for bring Nikolas JR”Nikolas said “You're welcome, I’m not going to miss Alexander but Nikolas need to be here”Skye said “Yes he did, I Do hope he heals, I hate what my son did”Nikolas said “I know, It’s not all you're fault, We just try our best to raise our children the best we can”Skye said as Nikolas Jr came by. “Can we go now”Nikolas Jr ask “Nikolas , Thank you for coming”Nikolas said “You're welcome”Nikolas Jr said “Let’s go”Skye said she left as Laura came by. “Nikolas, How are you doing”Laura ask “Not good, Mother how do I do this, The whole town hates my son”Nikolas said “You can keep his memory alive, Make something good out of it”Laura said “That’s what Emily was saying too”Nikolas said “You both need to heal together”Laura said “Yeah”Nikolas said “I know you still love Emily and she still love you, fight for her”Laura said “Maybe I will”Nikolas said “Good”Laura said as Emily came by. “Emily, Thank you for what you say”Nikolas said “I meant it”Emily said Laura left as Victor came by. “Victor, I know that you love you're brother”Emily said “His my twin”Victor said “Yes”Emily said as Britt came by. “What do you want’ Victor ask “To say goodbye, I'm leaving town”Britt said “Good”Victor said “Victor, I do love you”Britt said ‘When our you leaving”Nikolas ask “Today”Britt said “Good, I hope you don’t come back, I don’t need you, I have the best mother”Victor said “Victor”Emily said “It’s true, You were their not her”Victor said and kiss his mother on the cheek and left. “Britt I’m sorry”Emily said “It’s my fault, Not yours, I’m sorry for coming between you, I do hope you work it out, Nikolas love you Emily, not me”Britt said and left. “Nikolas”Emily said “I do love you”Nikolas said “I love you too but you lied about Alexander, I thought our son was dead”Emily said “I’m sorry, Can we get past it”Nikolas ask

At Haunted Starr~Luke was having a drink when Skye came in. “I sure of know you would be here”Skye said “Skye, How are you doing”Luke ask Skye went by Luke and slap him. “What did I do”Luke ask “I know that you help my daughter”Skye said “Yes, I did, Why are you upset it was for Lorenzo”Luke said “I’m upset because you didn’t fill me in on this, You keep it from me”Skye said “I didn’t want to but Genevieve want me to keep this plan from you and Lorenzo, It was out of love”Luke said “You're right, I’m sorry I slap you , I just wish Genevieve would of told us this plan, While she in a mental hospital we have to watch her children, Which I love but I want my life back”Skye said “The Skye I know would of not let anyone get in her way of stop her from getting what she wants ’Luke said “You're right, So are you staying in town”Skye ask “I could if we want to have an affair”Luke said and touch Skye. “Oh Luke, I’m sorry but I love my husband”Skye said “I’m glad you're happy and you have a family you wanted, That I could not give you”Luke said “Thanks, I do hope you're happy to”Skye said “Thanks, I’m going to say goodbye to my family and leave again”Luke said “Just be safe”Skye said and kiss him and left.

At A plane~ Britt was on a plane and talking on the phone. “This plan has to work, It better or I will destroy them”Britt said and hang up. “Payback is a bitch, They will never know the truth”Britt said

At the Quartermaine mansion~ Tracy was looking at a picture of Genevieve when Luke came in. “Luke, Why are you here”Tracy ask “Just to say Hello to one of my ex-wife”Luke said “You're leaving again”Tracy said “Yes, I’m sorry”Luke said “Don’t be, I made peace that we our over, So where do you live now”Tracy ask “Where the wind takes me”Luke said “Will be safe”Tracy said “Be happy”Luke said they share a kiss and Luke left.

At St. Ann~Genevieve room~Genevieve was looking at a picture of her and Alexander. “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said as she cried.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment