Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 19- “Saving Goodbye to a Prince”



At St. Angels~ Alexander funeral~Victor came in before anyone else and look at the picture of Alexander, “Everyone things I’m jealous of you but it’s the opposite, I look up to you as a kid, You're my twin brother and I do love you, I Just hate that you were like this, I know you did love Genevieve but I don’t get why you hurt her or Nikolas JR , You had the family you want”Victor said “Victor”Nikolas said as he came by. “Father”Victor said “I heard what you say about you're brother”Nikolas said “It’s true”Victor said “I know, I know you're not a cold hearted monster either was you're brother”Nikolas said “I think something slap inside Alexander”Victor said “I think that to”Nikolas said as Emily and Britt and Laura and Alexis and Kristina and Molly and Lucky and Alan and Monica came in. “Is everyone here”The father ask “I guess so”Nikolas said he was hope that Nikolas Jr would come.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Nikolas Jr room~Skye was talking to Nikolas Jr. “Nikolas I know you have mix feeling about Alexander but his you're father and you need to say goodbye to him”Skye said “His not my father, His my grandfather”Nikolas Jr said “Yes that’s true but you love him like a father, You need to say goodbye to him so you can heal”Skye said “Nana, Do you think Father love me”Nikolas JR ask “Yes I believe so, So are we going”Skye ask

At Alexander funeral~ Nikolas went up to talk. “I want all of you to remember my son not the man he was the last year in town or the trial but remember Alexander as a sweet boy grow up who did grow up to and become a man who would do anything for his family, My son love all of us”Nikolas said as Skye and Nikolas Jr came in. “My son love his Daughter Bianca and Sunday Rose and his grandson Alexander-Nikolas who he adoption when his daughter died, I believe that was one of his downfall losing Bianca, It chance both Genevieve and Alexander, I Know deep down my son did love her, It wasn’t always like it was in the end, I just wish I could of stop it for both of them”Nikolas said he sit by his Grandson, ‘Do you want to say anything”Nikolas ask Nikolas Jr look at Skye. “Go ahead”Skye said Nikolas JR went up. “I do love you father, I just wish you didn’t hurt mother and it stop with me, I will not be like you, I will be my own man, I will watch over my Sister and mother, You can’t hurt us anymore, But we did have good times”Nikolas Jr said and seat back down. Emily got up. “I adoption Victor and Alexander I want to be the best mother to them I love them like my own, I just wish I could save my son, I’m a doctor after all, I Love you Alexander, I will make sure everyone remember you for the man you were”Emily said she sit back down. Britt came up. “I wish I could of raise my sons, I’m sorry that I did take Alexander and team up with Helena and made him into the man he came back, I start it, I did love my sons”Britt said and sit down.

Victor went up. “Everyone things I’m jealous of my brother but that’s not true, We our twins, I look up to him because he was the oldest by one min, I did love him”Victor said he sit back down.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment