Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 31

 At General Hospital~ Rae and Skye came in. “Skye, What is going on”Rae ask “Genevieve attack me , I want to check on my arm”Skye said she show Rae her arm. “Oh No”Rae said as Alan came by. ‘Skye, Rae what can I do for you”Alan ask “Daddy I need you too look at my arm, Genevieve attack me”Skye said she show Alan her arm. “It doesn’t look like anything broken but it will have a red mark on it , I’m sorry”Alan said “Me too, I can’t live like this anymore”Skye said “Do you want Genevieve to move out”Alan ask “Yes I do, But Lorenzo thinks she can’t live on her own”Skye said “We can hire staff and a nurse”Alan said “Really’ Skye ask “Yes, I’m sure Genevieve wants that too so I will work on it while you're gone”Alan said “Thank you Daddy, And for what you did”Skye said “You're welcome”Alan said “Don’t get me wrong I love Genevieve I just can’t live like this”Skye said “I know, What was Genevieve upset with”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve was upset that Rae is staying at the house while I’m gone and she wants me to trust her”Skye said “I believe deep down that Genevieve doesn’t trust herself either around the children”Alan said “She will be like this all her life wouldn’t she”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said “It’s going to be okay Skye”Rae said “Yes”Alan said “Thank you both”Skye said

At the Haunted Star~ Luke was thinking about a secret he had and holding a picture of Skye. “I have to make sure it’s true before I tell you Baze” Luke said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was on the phone, “Is he on the way to Port Charles yet”Lorenzo ask as Genevieve came in and Lorenzo hang up. ‘Who is coming Daddy”Genevieve ask “No one Princess, Did you rest”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Good, Genevieve you know it’s important to take you're pills”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said she had no memory of what happened between her and Skye. “Good, I want you to take care of yourself while we our gone”Lorenzo said “I will Daddy stop worry”Genevieve said “Are you upset with me for telling you to end with Victor”Lorenzo said “No Daddy, You're right it’s for the best”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Skye and Rae came in. “Mother, Where did you go”Genevieve ask “Just to get a few things for the trip, The family is coming for one last dinner before we go”Skye said “That’s nice, I’ll go get dress”Genevieve said she went upstairs . “Genevieve doesn’t remember any of it”Lorenzo said “I still can’t live like this Lorenzo”Skye said “Can we just not think about it on our trip”Lorenzo said “Yes both of you don’t worry about it”Rae said “You're right, It’s going to be about us”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss.
Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment