Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 30

~At Skye/Lorenzo ~Skye was downstairs when Rae came in with her bags. “Thank you for this, I was worry about leaving Genevieve alone with my twins”Skye said “You're welcome, I want you to relax on you're trip “Rae said “I can now relax now that you're staying here while we our gone”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Grandmother is staying here”Genevieve said “Yes, Genevieve I just think this is for the best having my mother help you with the children”Skye said “I can take care of the children, I’m a good mother”Genevieve said she look at Skye and was upset by it. “I know you are but it would not hurt to have help”Skye said “I have nannies to help, Grandmother doesn’t need to stay”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s already setting that Rae will stay”Skye said “It will be fun, I’ll go put my belongs away”Rae said and went upstairs. “Genevieve”Skye said “I have done a lot for this family to prove you and Daddy can trust me! I even broke up with the man I love for this family but it’s still not enough is it! Genevieve yelled and grab Skye arms. “Genevieve let me go, You're hurting me”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Let go of you're mother arms”Lorenzo said he pull Genevieve off Skye. “Let me go Daddy”Genevieve said “No, Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “My arm is red, Genevieve this is why my mother is staying with you, I can’t have you attack the children and I know deep down you don’t want to do that”Skye said she touch Genevieve hair. “Genevieve just sit down”Lorenzo said Genevieve sit on the couch.

Lorenzo went by Skye and touch her arm. “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “I can’t live like this anymore, Yes I know it’s apart of the coma but I can’t do this or the twins”Skye said “Genevieve can’t live on her own”Lorenzo said Rae came down. “Is everything okay”Rae ask “Mother let’s go out for lunch”Skye said “Sure, Genevieve do you want to come”Rae ask “No, Genevieve needs to rest”Skye said Genevieve was sitting on the couch just looking at her family when the nurse came in. “Can you take Genevieve upstairs, She needs her pills, She had a episodes”Lorenzo said “Sure, Come on Ms. Genevieve”The nurse said she help Genevieve up from the couch and they went upstairs.

“Skye”Lorenzo said “We will be back”Skye said and left with Rae. Lorenzo pour a drink of brandy..

Upstairs in Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her room the nurse give her a shot. “I hate this”Genevieve said “I know”The nurse said “I think I hurt my mother but I don’t remember, Don’t let me hurt my babies”Genevieve said “I will not”The nurse said Genevieve lay down on the bed.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment