Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 32


 At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was setting up the table putting flowers around it and look at a chair at the table when Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “That’s Lila Rae chair”Skye said “Do you want me to move it”Lorenzo ask “No, I miss Our Lila Rae”Skye said “Me too, If I could bring her back to you, I would”Lorenzo said “I know but Lila Rae isn’t coming back, She died in my arms”Skye said Skye start to cry and Lorenzo wipe her tears. “I just don’t want us to forget her”Skye said “Never”Lorenzo said Rae and Alan and AJ and Monica and Edward and Raelyn and Tracy and Luis and Genevieve and Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John and Skylar and Carman came in. “Carman, You're here”Skye ask “Yes”Carman said “Carman and I have some great news, We our back together”Skylar said “That’s great”Skye said she hug Skylar, “Mother, Are you okay”Skylar ask “Yes”Skye said “We our happy for you both”Lorenzo said “I’m lucky to have a great man”Skylar said “Yes you are, Where our the children, I miss my namesake”Genevieve ask “At Laura”Carman said “Oh”Genevieve said “Let’s sit down”Skye said “So where are you going”Raelyn ask “To the Bahamas”Skye said “Yes and one surprise stop”Lorenzo said “Were too”Skye ask “It’s a surprise”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye hand. “I better like it”Skye said “You will”Lorenzo said “So Grandmother is going to stay here and watch John and Laurel”Skye said “Nice”Laurel said “Yes we our going to have fun”Rae said “Mother, Are you okay”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes sweetheart, How was school”Genevieve ask “I thought Nikolas was kick out for two weeks”Lorenzo ask “No, Mother work her magic and I got back in”Nikolas Jr said “Yes It does help that I know the principle from that school we went to school”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother, I’m glad that Mr. Meyers let me back in I miss school”Nikolas Jr said “I know”Genevieve said “So how long will you be gone”AJ ask “Just for two weeks, How is the hotel”Skye ask “Great”AJ said Dinner was done and they got up.

“Genevieve tomorrow I want you to come to ELQ, I need to talk to you”Edward said “Sure Grandfather”Genevieve said “Good, You're going to get you're life back and I will help you”Edward said “I want my life back too”Genevieve said

AJ and Skye went to talk. “Skye, Are you okay, What is going on”AJ ask Skye show AJ her arm. “Genevieve did that, She doesn’t remember”Skye said “Oh no”AJ said “Dad is going to get Genevieve a house while we our gone, I just have to get Lorenzo to see it’s for the best”Skye said “You will”AJ said

Genevieve and Skylar were talking. “Genevieve are you okay”Skylar ask “I think I hurt Mother, But I don’t remember”Genevieve said “No”Skylar said “Thanks for coming, Skye and I will be leaving tomorrow morning so we sure go to bed soon”Lorenzo said Alan went by Skye. “Skye, Have a nice time and I will work on things here”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said they share a hug and everyone left. “So Genevieve how did you get the principal on you're side”Skye ask “Easy, I just slept with him”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “You're not the only parent who would do anything for there child”Genevieve said and left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment