Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 33


~At The Quartermaine~Alan had just hang up the phone when Monica came in,”You and Rae did a lot of talking tonight, Are you both having another affair, Is that you're secret”Monica ask “No, Rae and I our help our granddaughter that’s what we been doing, Skye ask me to help get Genevieve a house while Skye and Lorenzo on a trip, Genevieve attack Skye today”Alan said “Oh, I get that you want to help Genevieve”Monica said “I want to buy her a house, I think this is a good idea for Genevieve to move out but she going to need a lot of staff”Alan said “I will help you with this, I do love Genevieve too”Monica said “Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome”Monica said “I’m sorry you thought Rae and I were having another affair”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae room~Skye was looking around Lila Rae room when Genevieve came in. “Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Just missing you're sister”Skye said “You will never stop missing Lila Rae, Just like I will always miss Bianca, I hate that I had to lie saying I thought she would be alive”Genevieve said “I know, I hate this plain and that we both had to deal with it”Skye said “Me too, Mother did I hurt you”Genevieve ask “Yes you did”Skye said she show Genevieve the red marks on her arms. “You did that Genevieve”Skye said “No I don’t remember”Genevieve said “Will you did I know it’s the side effect of the pills you're on but I can’t deal with this anymore”Skye said “What do you mean by that”Genevieve ask Skye touch Genevieve hair. “You need to live on you're own, Alan is going to find you a place and I will talk to you're father about it on the trip”Skye said “Mother , I’m sorry about that but I don’t know”Genevieve said “My daughter Genevieve isn’t scare of anything”Skye said Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We our just talking about missing Lila Rae and Bianca”Skye said “Oh, Well Genevieve you sure go to bed”Lorenzo said “Yes, Daddy, Have a nice trip both of you”Genevieve said “We will”Skye said “We all need to get on with our lives”Genevieve said and left. “What does Genevieve mean by that”Lorenzo ask “That we all just have to move on and be happy”Skye said “I’m with you and our family, I know it’s hard having Genevieve here and the children but I like having them with us, I love Nikolas Jr and he needs a man role in his life”Lorenzo said “I know , Let’s go to bed”Skye said she took his hand and they went to bed.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment