Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 34

~ Skye and Lorenzo were on the jet ahead towards their vacation. “I’m going to get us some drinks”Skye said she got up and went by the bar and Lorenzo pick up the phone and called Genevieve who didn’t pick up. “Genevieve, Please call me back”Lorenzo said Skye came by with the glass in her hand and took Lorenzo phone. “Lorenzo, On this trip I don’t want to talk about or worry about Genevieve, I just want it to be about us”Skye said “Skye, Genevieve didn’t wake up this morning before we left’ Lorenzo said “Genevieve always sleeps after a episode like she had one yesterday you know that, My mother is with her and the nurse, Genevieve will be fine”Skye said “You're right, It’s time to get our life back to”Lorenzo said “Yes it is ,We are all alone on a jet us , What sure we do”Skye ask “I have an idea”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss and made love.

At Port Charles~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping when Rae came in. “Genevieve it’s time to wake up”Rae said as the nurse came in. “Ms. Genevieve needs to rest today”The nurse said “It’s almost ten”Rae said “Yesterday Ms. Genevieve had an episode after she has them the next day she sleeps,I will take care of Ms. Genevieve, I been her nurse for about four years now”The nurse said “Alright , I do trust you”Rae said “Thank you”The nurse said Rae left and made a phone call. “I need you're help”Rae said and hang up the phone.

On the Jet~Skye and Lorenzo were getting dress. “So Lorenzo where are we going”Skye ask “We our going somewhere to make peace with our past”Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye face. “You will like it, Trust me”Lorenzo said “I do, It took us a long way to trust each other and then we lost it and got it back”Skye said “Yes we did”Lorenzo said the jet landle. “We our here”The polite said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment