Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 44

~Two weeks later~Genevieve new house~Genevieve and Clinton who have been dating for a while now were sitting on the couch talking. “So are you like you're new house”Clinton ask “Yes, In just one day I brought a new house and a new job and you came back to town”Genevieve said “What are you getting at”Clinton ask “I don’t think you just came back to town for business, Did my father have anything to do with you're return to town”Genevieve said “No”Clinton said “Last time you were in town , Daddy try to get me to be with you and my father is very controlled”Genevieve said “No, It’s work that’s why I came back to town. Genevieve this last couple of months have been fun and I enjoy spend time with you and the children”Clinton said Genevieve got up and pour herself a drink. Clinton got up to. “I have enjoy it too, Spend time with an adult and I want to trust you and maybe even love you”Genevieve said “Good, We go great together”Clinton said and kiss Genevieve. “You sure leave”Genevieve said Clinton touch her hair, “I would love to stay but I know you need time and I will be there”Clinton said “Thanks, I hate that he still has a hold on me”Genevieve said “I know, I will never hurt you or you're children”Clinton said “I believe you”Genevieve said “Good, I will see you tomorrow, At the opening”Clinton said “Thank you, My parents will be home then too”Genevieve said “Good”Clinton said he left and Genevieve went upstairs to check on the children. Nikolas JR was in his room reading in bed. “Nikolas, How are you”Genevieve said she sit by Nikolas Jr. “Good Mother, Is Clinton gone”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes, Do you like him”Genevieve ask “At first no but now I do, He makes you happy Mother”Nikolas Jr said “Yes he does, I guess we sure be happy”Genevieve said “Yes”Nikolas Jr said “Now it’s time for bed, Goodnight my boy”Genevieve said she kiss Nikolas Jr and tuck him in and put the covers on him.

At Mexico~At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae who were having a great week were getting ready to go home. “Are you okay about going home”Skye ask Lila Rae, “I’m a little nervous”Lila Rae said “It will be okay”Lorenzo said “Yes, We will go the hospital to get a DNA test when we get there”Skye said “Yes and Genevieve wants us at some opening”Lorenzo said “What opening”Skye ask “Genevieve would not say, It’s right by Kelly’s”Lorenzo said “I wonder what she up to”Skye said “I think it’s good”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said “It was fun being here”Lila Rae said “Yes it was, I’m so glad we came here”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At Port Charles~The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were talking . “Have you heard from Skye”Monica ask “Yes, She wants me to meet her at the hospital , Skye sound so happy, I haven’t heard her that happy since Lila Rae”Alan said “Maybe she up to something”Monica said “I don’t think so”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment