Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 43


~ At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was showing Nikolas Jr family pictures. “Nikolas, You're still the heir to this family”Nikolas said “What do I have to do”Nikolas Jr ask “You are to run the company, Which I’m working on getting back since you're uncle Victor stole it”Nikolas said “I do miss this family”Nikolas Jr said “I know you do”Nikolas said as Emily came in. “What is going on”Emily ask “Nikolas is here to visit us”Nikolas said “Oh”Emily said “Can I get a snack”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes go ahead”Nikolas said Nikolas JR left. “Nikolas , Does Genevieve know his here”Emily ask “Yes she allow it”Nikolas said “Oh”Emily said “Nikolas missing this family and Genevieve say it’s up to him if he wants to come over”Nikolas said “That’s good”Emily said “Yes”Nikolas said

At Genevieve new house~Genevieve was unpacking when Skylar came in. “So Grandfather brought you this house”Skylar ask “Yes, I just hope when Daddy comes home his not upset by this”Genevieve said “I know, So how was you're first day at ELQ”Skylar ask “Good”Genevieve said “I’m happy for you Genevieve”Skylar said “Thank you, Do you remember Clinton Barrington”Genevieve ask “Yes why”Skylar ask “His back in town and we had dinner last night”Genevieve said “That’s great just don’t rush it , I know you still love Alexander and still have feelings for Victor”Skylar said “I do but it’s time to move on and I think I can trust Clinton”Genevieve said “I hope so”Skylar said “Me too”Genevieve said “Where is Nikolas JR”Skylar ask “His at Nikolas, He want to spend time with his grandfather”Genevieve said “Oh, That’s good”Skylar said “Yes I think so too”Genevieve said

At Kelly’s ~Rae was having lunch with Laurel and John when her phone rang. “Rae Cummings, Oh Skye , How are you doing”Rae ask she hang up the phone. “How is Mother”Laurel ask “Having fun, But missing both of you”Rae said “I hope mother comes back”John said “She will soon”Rae said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Nikolas Jr were talking. “I want you to have this , It’s the family necklace with our crest on it”Nikolas said “Thank you”Nikolas Jr said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, I thought I was going to take him home”Nikolas said “I want to talk to you, Did you both have fun”Genevieve ask “Yes Mother”Nikolas Jr said “Yes”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Go get you're coat, I need to talk to Nikolas”Genevieve said Nikolas JR left. “Nikolas, I will let you see my son if you agree to not looking into Alexander death”Genevieve said “I can’t believe you're ask me to do that, You know love that boy and I want to make peace with my son death”Nikolas said “It’s not going to bring Alexander back to you”Genevieve said “You're cold, Like you're father”Nikolas said “Thank you, I think”Genevieve said “Fine but I want to spend time with Sunday Rose too”Nikolas said “Deal”Genevieve said Nikolas Jr came in.”Mother, Grandfather is everything okay”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes it’s fine”Nikolas said “Yes, Let’s go , We our staying at the new house it’s all set”Genevieve said “Oh”Nikolas Jr said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment