Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 45

- At The center under a tent~Genevieve and Raelyn and Edward were sitting things up. “This is going to be a hit”Raelyn said “Yes, I think Lila Rae would of love this”Genevieve said “Both Lila would”Edward said outside~”Daddy, I know you're in there and up to something”Tracy said Edward came out. “Tracy, Why are you here ’Edward ask “To see what you're up to”Tracy said “Tracy just wait till tonight, Just trust me you will love it”Edward said “Daddy”Tracy said “For once in you're life listen to me”Edward said “Yes Daddy”Tracy said and left. Edward came back in. “Did Tracy leave”Genevieve ask “Yes, She just worry that I’m doing something with our money but she will love this, Tracy loved her mother”Edward said “Aunt Tracy, Isn’t that cold, I have seen it”Genevieve said “Yes she isn’t that cold”Edward said

At General Hospital~Alan was in his office when Skye came in. “Skye, How was you're trip”Alan ask “Great, Oh Daddy, I’m so glad I went away, I need you're help”Skye said “With what”Alan ask as Lorenzo and Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae”Alan said “We think so, We need a DNA test”Lorenzo said “How”Alan ask “I will fill you in on everything”Skye said Alan touch Lila Rae face. “I believe you're her too, I was the first person in our family to hold you beside Skye and Lorenzo”Alan said “Grandfather it’s nice to see you”Lila Rae said “You to”Alan said “Can you do the DNA test”Skye ask “Sure”Alan said

At Kelly’s~Genevieve was getting some coffee and ran into Victor, “Genevieve, It’s good to see you”Victor said “You too”Genevieve said “You have done a great job at ELQ”Victor said “Thanks, I like working at ELQ”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're getting you're life back”Victor said “Me too”Clinton said as he came in and by Genevieve. “I’m sure you are, Will I sure go”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said Victor turn around. “Yes”Victor ask “Are you coming to the opening”Genevieve ask “Yes’ Victor said he left. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Clinton ask “Yes”Genevieve ask “How is the opening going”Clinton ask “Great, Tonight has to be perfect”Genevieve said “What is this opening about”Clinton ask “It’s a secret but it’s about my sister Lila Rae, I regret not get along with her till the end so it has to be perfect, Just like she was”Genevieve said “It will be”Clinton said “I wish I could of made it up to her”Genevieve said “I’m sure Lila Rae knows that”Clinton said “I hope so”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment