Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 46

- At General Hospital~Skye and Alan were talking. “Daddy , Isn’t this great that Lila Rae is back”Skye said “Skye, She looks like Lila Rae but we don’t know if she is Lila Rae”Alan said “I don’t need a DNA test, I have a mother instinct and I know that’s my baby girl, Who came back to me at the same house I give her life”Skye said “I get the mother instinct but I don’t want you to get hurt”Alan said “I will not, I want to tell the family tonight”Skye said “Alright”Alan said “Do you know what Genevieve is up to”Skye ask “All we know is Genevieve is planning this with Edward and Raelyn”Alan said “I hope it’s good, How is Genevieve house”Skye ask “Great, Genevieve has got her life back’ Alan said “Good, I’m going to see the twins, Lila Rae is staying low for a while till tonight”Skye said “Alright”Alan said Skye left. Alan pick up a picture of Lila Rae on his desk. “Are you really back”Alan ask

On the docks~Genevieve was holding some shopping bags and drop one and went to pick it up as someone pick it up for her, Genevieve turn around it was Victor. “Victor”Genevieve said “I want to talk to you alone, Genevieve, I know you care for me too and want to date me , Don’t let what happened with my brother stop us, I know you're father did something to Alexander and I don’t care I want you”Victor said he kiss Genevieve as Lorenzo came by. “Princess”Lorenzo said Genevieve pull away from Victor, “Daddy, You're home”Genevieve said she hug him. “Yes, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We were just talking, Where is mother”Genevieve ask “Visiting Alan, Victor I would like to be alone with my daughter”Lorenzo said “I will see you at the office then”Victor said and left. “The office”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I work at ELQ now”Genevieve said “Wow, Do you like it”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy , I also move out, I need to get my life back”Genevieve said “Yes you do”Lorenzo said “You're okay”Genevieve said “Yes, Just don’t push yourself, But can you work at ELQ and see Victor”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Beside I’m seeing someone”Genevieve said “Who”Lorenzo ask “Clinton Barrington, I Know you had something to do with Clinton coming back”Genevieve said “I didn’t”Lorenzo said “Oh, Will I hope you and Mother had a great time”Genevieve said “We did”Lorenzo said “Good, I will you at the opening”Genevieve said “What is it about”Lorenzo ask “You and Mother will love it”Genevieve said and left . Lorenzo pick up his phone, “We have a problem”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment