Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 49


 At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in Lila Rae old room and look around as Lorenzo came in. “I’m glad we didn’t get ruin of this room”Skye said “Me too, Did you tell Rae”Lorenzo ask “Yes I did, Is Lila Rae safe”Skye ask “Yes, Are you sure about this”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Why are you here”Skye ask “I just came to get another box, How was you're trip”Genevieve ask “It was great, So what is this opening about”Skye ask “Mother you will be happy, That’s all you need to know”Genevieve said she look at a picture of Lila Rae. “I do miss Lila Rae, I wish we could of been close like I’m close with Skylar”Genevieve said “I know and I’m sure Lila Rae knows that”Skye said “I hope so”Genevieve said “How are the children like the new house”Skye ask “Great, I have something else to tell you, I have been letting Nikolas see Nikolas Jr”Genevieve said “Why”Lorenzo ask “Nikolas Jr needs his Cassadine family to and Nikolas agree to not look into Alexander death if I allow it”Genevieve said “Alright, I hope you know what you're doing”Lorenzo said “I do, I will see you tonight, Clinton will be with me”Genevieve said “Clinton”Skye ask “Yes, Clinton Barrington we our dating”Genevieve said “Wow, You have a house , A new job and a man all the time we been gone”Skye said “Yes, Clinton and I are take it slow”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang.”I have to take this ’Lorenzo said he step outside. “Genevieve do you trust Clinton”Skye ask “I’m trying to trust him but it’s hard”Genevieve said “It’s going to take a while for you to trust but not all men are like Alexander”Skye said “ I know”Genevieve said “Have you slept with him yet”Skye ask “Not yet, I want to take it slow,I’m scared to fall in love”Genevieve said “I know it’s scare but it’s worth it, But there's nothing wrong with take you're time”Skye said “Yes, and it’s not just me, I have the children to think about”Genevieve said “Yes you do, Does Nikolas Jr like him”Skye ask “Yes, They are getting along”Genevieve said “Good, Genevieve Do you still love Victor”Skye ask “Yes’ Genevieve said and cry, “You want to be with him don’t you”Skye ask “Yes but I can’t, It’s okay, I could fall in love with Clinton”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother, I need to go , I will see you tonight”Genevieve said “Yes you will”Skye said Genevieve left. “Tonight , We will tell everyone that you're back”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment