Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 50

- At The Center~Edward and Monica and Alan and Emily and Nikolas and Victor and Genevieve and Clinton and Raelyn and Skylar and Luis and AJ and Constanza and Tea and Rae and Tracy and Ned and Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Welcome to the shopping center and Garden in honor of Lila Quartermaine and Lila Rae Alcazar”Genevieve said as she and Edward cut the ribbon and everyone clap. “My wife love gardens so I want to do this in her honor”Edward said Alan and Tracy came by.”Daddy, I love this”Tracy said “Yes it’s a great way to honor mother”Alan said they share a hug. “”The shopping center is for my sister Lila Rae, She love to shop and I hate shopping, I wish Lila Rae and I got along, I do miss my big sister, I would do anything to bring her back to us”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve”Skye said she hug Genevieve. “I want to make it right mother”Genevieve said “It is right now, We have some news”Skye said as Lila Rae came out. “Mother”Raelyn said she went by Lila Rae. “Raelyn it’s me”Lila Rae said “But how”Raelyn said “It’s a long story but I came back to you”Lila Rae said Raelyn touch Lila Rae face, “Is it really you”Raelyn said “Lila Rae”Skylar said “Yes it’s me, Skylar , Genevieve , Luis I miss you all”Lila Rae said “How did this happened”Skylar ask “The Cassadine had a part of this, They keep hurting our family”Lorenzo said “Helena”Nikolas ask “Yes and someone else but all that matter is our Lila Rae is back”Skye said “Genevieve thank you for this”Lila Rae said “You're welcome”Genevieve said

AJ and Skye went to talk. “Skye, Are you sure that’s Lila Rae’AJ ask “Yes I know it’s her and we did a DNA test too”Skye said “I do hope that’s Lila Rae for you're sake”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said

Genevieve pull Loreno aside. “Daddy, You need to make sure she Lila Rae, You don’t want her to go after our money”Genevieve said “I know that’s Lila Rae but I will make sure”Lorenzo said “Good”Genevieve said Skye came by . “Genevieve thank you for this”Skye said as her phone rang and Skye open her purse and pick up the phone, “Skye Alcazar, Thank you”Skye said she hang up, “Was that the hospital”Lorenzo ask “ Yes , That was about the DNA test”Skye said “So I’m Lila Rae”She ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment