Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Forever and For always part 8 ch 47

 At Skye/Lorenzo~Rae and Laurel and John were on the couch when Skye came in. “How are my babies”Skye ask John and Laurel ran into Skye arms.”Mother, You're back”John said “Yes I’m, I will always come back to you both, Did you have a nice time with Grandmother”Skye ask “Yes we did”Laurel said “Thanks , Mother for watching my children”Skye said “I enjoy it”Rae said The maid came in. “Lunch is ready”The maid said”I will be right there I need to talk to you're Grandmother”Skye said Laurel and John left. “Skye, You look so happy, I take it the trip was a great thing”Rae said “Yes it was, I’m so glad that Genevieve want us to go on a trip”Skye said she start to cry. “Skye, What is it”Rae ask Rae wipe Skye tears. “My Lila Rae is back”Skye said “Skye”Rae said “No mother It’s not a breakdown, It’s true Lila Rae is back”Skye said “How”Rae ask “Althea did all this, Play with my daughter Lila Rae”Skye said “Where is Althea”Rae ask “She gone”Skye said “Oh Lorenzo took care of her”Rae ask “No I did, I finally killed her and I don’t feel wrong about it”Skye said “Oh, Where is Lila Rae”Rae ask “She at a safe house, We want to tell everyone tonight”Skye said “Oh, Did you do a DNA test”Rae ask “Yes but I know that’s my baby”Skye said “A mother know”Rae said “Yes she does, I want to tell the twins now”Skye said “Do you want me to stay”Rae ask “Yes, I’m glad we made peace with the past”Skye said “Me too”Rae said they went into the dining room.

At Skylar/Carman~~Skylar and Carman were living together now, “Carman , Are you okay about just living in sin”Skylar ask “Yes, I like this “Carman said “Me too, I don’t want to get marry again”Skylar said “We can just raise our children and be together”Carman said “Yes”Skylar said they share a kiss. “So do you know what Genevieve is up to”Carman ask “No”Skylar said she went up by the fireplace and look at a picture of Lila Rae. “What is it”Carman ask “I just miss Lila Rae, Sometime it’ just hits me”Skylar said “Missing someone does”Carman said “You still miss Liz”Skylar said “Always”Carman said

At Raelyn~Raelyn was looking at picture of Lila Rae, “Oh mother, You're going to love tonight, I miss you so much”Raelyn said she put the picture away.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment