Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always ch 1 part 9~Six months later~



At Genevieve/Victor house~Genevieve was sitting on the couch she was tired and pregnant and looking at picture of her family when Victor came by and sit down. “Darling, Are you okay”Victor ask “No, A lot has happened this couple of months, For months my parents thought Lila Rae was real but I know she was fake and my parents didn’t want to heard it and now with the truth out that she was a fake and left town before Daddy could do anything to her, My parents are still upset with me”Genevieve said “Yeah, You're father wasn’t happy that we married”Victor said “No, My parent didn’t even come to our wedding,”Genevieve said she start to cry,, “Genevieve”Victor said “I’m fine, I don’t need them I never have”Genevieve said “That’s not true, You need you're parents, You want you're father to walk you down and you're mother to help you plan the wedding”Victor said “I keep thinking that I sure of let that fake keeping on lying , It may mother happy so why not”Genevieve said “Because she was hurting you're sister memory, You did the right thing and soon you're parents will see it”Victor said “It wasn’t that hard, All I did was take a piece of that fake Lila Rae hair and did another DNA test on her”Genevieve said “Yes, Anyway why are you thinking about all this”Victor ask “A old friend of my called, He saw Mother at Jake's she been drinking”Genevieve said “What are you going to do”Victor ask “Help me up... Genevieve said she got up, “I’m going to talk to Daddy, I’m worry about the twins”Genevieve said “Genevieve, That’s not going to go well, I think it’s best if you stay away, The baby”Victor said “It will be fine”Genevieve said “I can’t talk you out of this can I”Victor ask “No, Now go you're going to be late for you're meeting and we need that deal”Genevieve said she pick up her wrap and Victor help put it on her. “I’m so glad that I have the empire and you work with me on it as my legal team”Victor said “Me too. After all this I have my life back”Genevieve said “Yes you do.. I will walk you out”Victor said he took Genevieve hand and they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was looking at the fireplace and drinking look at picture of his children and took the one of Genevieve off the fireplace and throw it as Genevieve as she came in. “I take that’s a picture of me, How many picture of me have you broke Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo turn around, “Why are you here”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You need to see I did the right thing, You didn’t want that fake to hurt our family , Lila memory”Genevieve said Lorenzo pour another drink, “You're hurting this family, Too By marry him, Having his child”Lorenzo said “This baby is mine too, You're Grandchild, Daddy he/she needs you”Genevieve said “What do you want”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose miss you too”Genevieve said “I miss them too..Now again why are you here! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy, Why are you mad at me, It’s not my fault! It’s that bitch fault! Genevieve yelled “You were always jealous of you're sister Lila Rae, That’s why you just had to dig,By doing it you broke you're mother’s heart and mine”Lorenzo said Genevieve start to cry, “Now again... Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “Because I want to fix us and I’m worry about mother”Genevieve said “You're mother is doing the best, You broke her heart”Lorenzo said “Mother has been drinking”Genevieve said “Who told you that”Lorenzo ask “A friend of mine, Saw mother at Jake’s”Genevieve said “You need to go”Lorenzo said as Skye came in with shopping bags. “Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why are you here”Skye ask “Mother, I want to see you, I need you're help in decorate the nursery”Genevieve said “You really have it all don’t you, The man you love and children a family you always wanted it must be nice”Skye said “Mother, I did the right thing”Genevieve said Genevieve phone rang and she open her purse and pick up her phone. “Genevieve Alcazar-Cassadine, Yes I will be right their”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “I hope so , It’s Sunday Rose school, She been difficult lately”Genevieve said “She take after her mother..Lorenzo said he went by Genevieve and touch her cheek.. ‘Genevieve, If you want to be with him, Drop the last name Alcazar”Lorenzo said Genevieve left. “Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo pick up the glass and broke it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment