Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 20



At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve had just finished having dinner with Skye and Laurel and John and Nikolas and Sunday Rose. “I’m going to check on you're father”Skye said and left. “Mother,”Nikolas said he help Genevieve up and they went to talk. “Are you sure about having Nana and Papa here”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes, We our trying to fix this”Genevieve said “Oh, I do hope it works Mother, What about you and Victor”Nikolas ask “We our having troubles but it will be fine”Genevieve said “I hope so Mother”Nikolas said

Victor office~Lorenzo went inside and look at the desk and pick up a wedding picture of Genevieve and Victor. “I’m sorry Princess but he has to go”Lorenzo said he put the picture down and look at Victor laptop as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “Close the door”Lorenzo said Skye close the door and went by Lorenzo, “Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “Look at Victor laptop, He was behind my shipment missing”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo look at the laptop. “That bastard! Victor been stealing money from Genevieve, he has to go”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes come look”Lorenzo said Skye went behind Lorenzo and look at the laptop, “Oh No. Genevieve is going to be devastation, She love him and now she is broke”Skye ask “Genevieve not broke I will fix this”Lorenzo said he got up from the chair. “Lorenzo, If you kill Victor , We will lose any chance of fix things”Skye said “Skye, I know how to make it look like an accident, Victor is going to take a business trip soon and the jet will go down”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, I have to do this”Lorenzo said Genevieve came in. “Daddy, Mother why are you in my husband's office”Genevieve ask “We just wanted to talk privately that’s all”Skye said “Oh”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're mother and I want to fix things and we will always be there for you”Lorenzo said “I want that to , I need you both with this baby”Genevieve said “We want to be their”Skye said Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo left the room.

“I’m going to bed”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Oh Lorenzo, I know you have to do this but Genevieve really love Victor, You know how long it took her to fall in love and trust after Alexander”Skye said “I know but I can’t let this go”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said they went to bed.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment