Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 21 "Dealing with the past"



That night~Genevieve/Victor ~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in her room and on her laptop and google Alexander Cassadine and a picture of him came up. “You're my Daddy, aren’t you”Sunday Rose said she touch the screen.

At Genevieve/Victor room~Genevieve was sitting on the bed and looking at a wedding picture of her and Victor. “Oh Victor, I love you, I do want to fix it so much, I don’t want another divorce.”Genevieve said she put the picture down and lay down.

At Skye/Lorenzo guest room~Skye and Lorenzo were getting ready for bed.”Skye, Tomorrow you sure call the architect to fix our house or build another one”Lorenzo said “I want to fix our house, That’s where we raise our children, Lila Rae died in our house”Skye said “Yes she did, We will fix it”Lorenzo said “I’m just glad no one was hurt and a lot of Lila Rae belongs are with Raelyn anyway”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Let’s go to bed”Skye said they went to bed.

At Nikolas room~ Nikolas was in the room when Sunday Rose came in.”What is it Sunday Rose”Nikolas ask “Who is Alexander, What happened to him”Sunday Rose ask “I know you would ask me about him soon, Sunday Rose it’s a long story, You know that I’m not really you're brother, My mother Bianca is mother daughter, She passed away in a plane crash”Nikolas said “That’s why Mother hates when you fly”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, Anyway Alexander was married to Mother but it ending badly, But he loved you Sunday Rose”Nikolas said “Did he love mother”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, Mother doesn’t need the stress right now so please leave this alone”Nikolas said “I just want to know where I belong”Sunday Rose said “I get it, I don’t know who my real father is”Nikolas said “Were you okay that Mother adoption you”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, I wish I remember Bianca”Nikolas said “How old were you”Sunday Rose ask “Just a baby”Nikolas said “I’m sorry you lose you're mother”Sunday Rose said “Thanks”Nikolas said “You're a good brother”Sunday Rose said and kiss her brother and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment