Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 19



At Genevieve/Victor~Sunday Rose was in her room texting Victor, “Daddy, Please come home, We need you say you're sorry”Sunday Rose said “Oh Sunday Rose it’s compilation but I love you”Victor said in the text.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was getting dress and put on her earrings when Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother, Are you setting in”Genevieve ask “Yes I have, Thank you for let us stay”Skye said “You're welcome”Genevieve said she open her jewelry box and put out a necklace. “Victor brought me this necklace the day he proposed to me”Genevieve said “It’s beautiful but Genevieve wasn’t Victor broke before you both married, Nikolas put a lot of money into saving the empire before he give it to Victor”Skye said “Mother I know about my husband money problem, I did give him a load but no this necklace runs in the family”Genevieve said “You give him a load”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve look at me,, You have you're own account right” Not together just like I teach you”Skye ask “No mother, Victor and I have joint accounts”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve why”Skye ask “I trust my husband , I want to make it work, Don’t you trust Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes I do but we both had money going in so we just have separation accounts”Skye said “Mother, I don’t know why you're worry, Victor and I will be fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve , I know you want this to work”Skye said “Yes, I want my children to have a family a father”Genevieve said “I hope you and Victor can work it out, I will see you at dinner”Skye said and left. Genevieve look at herself in the mirror.

Downstairs~Lorenzo was pour another drink as Skye came by. “How did it go”Lorenzo ask “Not good, Genevieve and Victor have joint accounts and she give him a load”Skye said “No, This isn’t how we raise her”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said Sunday Rose and Genevieve and Laurel and John and Victor came in. “Dinner is ready”The maid said they went to the dining room and sit down. “So what are we having”Laurel ask “We our having fried chicken and green beans and mashed potato , It’s Nikolas favorite dinner”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Nikolas said “Are you going to stay now”Sunday Rose ask “Yes for a while, I heard you got kick out of school again” Nikolas said “I was just defense this family”Sunday Rose said “Yes you were, We do that we protect each other”Lorenzo said “Yes we do”Genevieve said the maid came in with a man. “This man is here to see Mr. Alcazar”The maid said Lorenzo got up. “Genevieve is their a room , We can talk”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The den by Victor office”Genevieve said “Thanks”Lorenzo said Lorenzo left with them. “Genevieve”Skye said “Do you know what Daddy is up to”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, Anyway why did you come over to our house”Skye ask “I need to tell you and Daddy alone”Genevieve said “Alright”Skye said

At The Den~Lorenzo was their with the man. “So is it my son in law”Lorenzo ask “Yes, His been stealing you're shipments, Do you want me to take care of him”The man said “No I will, Thank you”Lorenzo said the man left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment