Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 22




At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve was looking at the fireplace and fix the pictures on it when Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “I need to talk to you both, The reason I came over to talk to you that night, It’s Raelyn”Genevieve said “What about Raelyn”Skye ask “She has cancer”Genevieve said “No not again”Skye said “Mother it’s going to be fine, Raelyn is going to get treatments and it’s only stage one”Genevieve said “I hope so”Lorenzo said “How was Raelyn”Skye ask “Scare that’s why she want me to tell you both”Genevieve said “I will go talk to her, Thanks “Skye said “You're welcome”Genevieve said as Victor came in with flowers. “Genevieve, Can we talk”Victor ask “We have to go anyway”Skye said and left. “I heard about the fire, I’m glad you're okay”Victor said “The twins are fine too”Genevieve said “That’s good, Why did you run into a burn house”Victor ask “I want to save my family”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I know you think I don’t love our daughter but that’s not true I do, I just don’t know how to deal with this or what kind of life she will have”Victor said “She is going to have a great life, We can give her it, but I need you Victor, I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too and I miss you”Victor said they share a kiss. “We can make love, We our alone”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said they went upstairs.

At Raelyn~Raelyn was sitting on the couch reading more of her mother’s diaries when the doorbell rang it was Skye and Lorenzo, “Nana, Papa I heard about the fire, I’m glad you're okay”Raelyn said “Yes, We heard about you and you will make it”Skye said she hug Raelyn.. “I know I will, I start treatment tomorrow it’s just stage one”Raelyn said “Good, We our here for you”Lorenzo said Skye saw the diaries on the couch and pick it up. “Lila Rae Diaries”Skye said “Yes I been reading them, I wish I had the love Mother and Daddy had. Mother loved him so much”Raelyn said “Yes she did and you will have it one day”Skye said “Yes you will , Have you told Delilah”Lorenzo ask “Not yet”Raelyn said as Delilah came in. “What is going on”Delilah ask “I have something to tell you, Honey I have cancer stage one but I will beat this”Raelyn said “Yes you will”Delilah said they share a hug. “Raelyn, We will get you the best treatments”Lorenzo said “Thanks Papa”Raelyn said “I will make us some tea”Delilah said she left. “Nana, Do you want to read mother’s diaries, I have finish them”Raelyn said “I would love to thank you”Skye said “Where are you staying at”Raelyn ask “With Genevieve, We our trying to forgive her””Skye said “I have forgive Aunt Genevieve, You know Mother would”Raelyn said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment