Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 30




At Genevieve/Victor~Skye and Skylar and Lorenzo came in. “So how is Genevieve doing”Skylar ask “You're sister will be just fine, She strong and doesn’t need Victor”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I know you don’t like Victor but you can’t say that, I heard you both have gone a long “Skylar said “Yes we have”Lorenzo said “Good”Skylar said Genevieve came in with a bag of Victor belongs. “Skylar, You're here”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Skylar said Genevieve put the bags down and hug her sister. “What’s in the bags”Skylar ask “Victor belongs, I want them out of the house”Genevieve said “I heard about Victor, Genevieve don’t let that ruin you're memories”Skylar said “Skylar I will be just fine”Genevieve said she went by the bar and pour a drink of wine. “Yes, Genevieve you will be just fine”Lorenzo said “Thank god I can stay in the house it’s in Grandfather name and I still have my job at the empire”Genevieve said “Good, Do you need anything”Skylar ask” I have go to the church”Genevieve said and left . “I’m worry about Genevieve”Skylar said “Me too”Skye said “Genevieve will be just fine”Lorenzo said

At Kelly’s~Sunday Rose was having coffee with her tutor Ken, “Thanks for this, I just need something to eat before I plan my father funeral”Sunday Rose said “Was you're father a nice man”Ken ask “Yes, But I know the family secret”Sunday Rose said “What secret is that”Ken ask “That Victor isn’t my father, his brother Alexander is, I just wish I know what Alexander was like before he died”Sunday Rose said “Do you know how he died”The man ask “No”, I sure go to the church, Thank you for this”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome, Sunday Rose,I hope we can be good friends”Ken said “Me too”Sunday Rose said and left.

At The church~Genevieve and Nikolas Jr and Nikolas and Emily were their. “Nikolas, This is the black suit I want Nikolas to be buried in and Victor necklace”Genevieve said “Thank you, How are the twins”Nikolas ask “Good so far”Genevieve said “My son love you, Whatever you need”Nikolas said “You're son was stealing money from me, Do you know that”Genevieve ask “No”Nikolas said as the father came in. “Thank you for coming, We just want a short service”Genevieve said “Well you talk Mrs.Cassadine”The father ask “No, I don’t want to say anything about my husband”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in.”Mother”Sunday Rose said “I want to talk”Nikolas said “I will too”Sunday Rose said “Alright”The father said “Are we all set”Emily ask “Yes’”The father said “I need some air”Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment