Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 31




At Genevieve house~Lorenzo was alone when Genevieve came in. “How was planning the funeral”Lorenzo ask “Fine, Daddy where mother”Genevieve ask “Out shopping, Come sit down and we can talk”Lorenzo said Genevieve and Lorenzo sit down. “Genevieve, I know you're dealing with all this but you will be fine, You're strong and You will move on from Victor”Lorenzo said “I know, I just can’t believe I was a fool for trust him with my money, I made a mistake”Genevieve said she got up and pick up a picture of her and Victor and throw it.
“You just were in love that’s all”Lorenzo said as he got up, “Daddy, The reason I told Victor about how Alexander died, I was hope I could trust him, It was a test and when Victor didn’t pass it I was going to end things but then I become pregnant and I didn’t want to raise the twins alone, I also wanted Sunday Rose and Nikolas to have a father, I’m sorry, I didn’t want you to go to jail”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair. “I believe you, I’m glad it did work out that I didn’t go to jail”Lorenzo said “Me too and I will never pick a man over our family again”Genevieve said “I believe that”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You didn’t have anything to do with the jet crash did you”Genevieve ask “No”Lorenzo said “ I believe you, Beside you had no reason to hurt Victor”Genevieve said “No”Lorenzo said as Skye came in with bags. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes, Mother, How was shopping”Genevieve said “Great, I brought some new outfits for the twins and a new jacket for you're father, Lorenzo come try it on”Skye said “Yes Skye”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left and Genevieve was alone and look at the china cabinet and open it and throw all the wedding china on the floor and it broke into piece and Genevieve keep doing it and cut her hand as she was doing it as Sunday Rose and Ken came in. “Mother, What are you doing, The good china”Sunday Rose said Genevieve stop and look at Sunday Rose as her hand was bleeding. “Mother, I loved that china”Sunday Rose said “I’m sorry, I will buy you you're own set”Genevieve said “You're bleeding Mrs.Cassadine”Ken said “Oh”Genevieve said she look at her hand. “Their a first aid kit by the bar”Genevieve said Ken went to get it. “I will be right back”Sunday Rose said she was worry about her mother and went upstairs.

At Skye/Lorenzo room~”So where is my new jacket”Lorenzo ask “We our not here for that, What were you and Genevieve talk about”Skye ask “Genevieve was just telling me why she betrayal me for Victor, It was a test”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said as Sunday Rose came in. “Papa, Nana it’s mother”Sunday Rose said “What about”Skye ask

Downstairs~Ken was putting the glaze on Genevieve hand and she thought he was cute. “Thank you Ken for take care of my cut and teach Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “It’s easy, She very smart”Ken said “Yes she is, You must think I’m a mess”Genevieve said “No you're just grieve for you're husband”Ken said Genevieve smile at him as Skye and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose came in. “Genevieve, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I cut my hand, I was clean out the china cabinet”Genevieve said Lorenzo look at her hand. “Ken fix it for me”Genevieve said “We sure still get to the hospital”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “I will go with you”Sunday Rose said “No Sunday Rose just study, I will be fine”Genevieve said she left with her parents.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment