Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 29



At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve was downstairs looking in a jewelry box when Skye came in. “Genevieve, What are you doing”Skye ask as she sit by her. “I’m looking at the jewelry all this is from Victor and I want to know if it’s fake or not”Genevieve said “Genevieve I get you're upset but was Victor a good father to Nikolas and Sunday Rose”Skye ask as Genevieve look at her mother. “Yes he was, Victor would take Sunday Rose out for a Daddy and Daughter date, They would do things like going to a movie and the plays and Victor help Nikolas into become a man and run the empire”Genevieve said “Did Victor treat you right”Skye ask “Yes, Victor never hit me and he listen to me , He just stole my money”Genevieve said “Then remember him that way”Skye said “ I will try thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Skye said “I guess I’m not good at marriage, I think I’m done at having a relationship”Genevieve said “Don’t close you're heart on love”Skye said “I did love him”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Genevieve pick up Victor family necklace. “Victor sure be buried in this. And his black suit to be buried it”Genevieve said “Do you want me to go with you to the church”Skye ask “I’m going to meet Nikolas their soon, He wants to talk to Nikolas and Emily first”Genevieve said “Okay, You're not alone”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said a man came in. “Mrs.Cassadine”The man said “Oh, You're Sunday Rose tutor”Genevieve said “Yes, I just came to say how sorry I’m about you're husband and if their anything I can do”The man said and took Genevieve hand. “Thank you so much for teaching Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “She a smart woman and if she needs time, I will give her time”The man said and left. “Don’t you think his handsome mother”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, We don’t slept with the help”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said

At Wyndemere~ Nikolas and Nikolas Jr were their. “Nikolas, Now that Victor is dead , I need you to be the head of the family now and that means take care of the empire and living in the house”Nikolas said “I will run the empire, But I don’t know about living in the house,, Mother needs me”Nikolas JR said “I know but it’s time to be a man”Nikolas said “I guess so”Nikolas Jr said “You're mother is a strong woman she will be just fine”Nikolas said “Alright”Nikolas Jr said “Good”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment